Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News If you are confident, you can attract women

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
2018 10 13 02 04 36 Ziyu He 16 China   YouTube

Remember, when you're talking to women, stand up straight, give them good eye contact, you don't want to extend over 5 seconds of eye contact, or that would be creepy. You want to be a kind, assertive guy, not a nice guy. I've always found the idea of the "friend-zone" problematic, so if women just want to be friends, what's wrong with being a caring little brother? And what better way to fall in love, than with your best friend?

Also, be interesting, have hobbies. I play classical violin. Although a lot of women don't know or care about classical music, it's better than playing video games. Women like funny guys. Women seem amused that I can do a funny pikachu impression, because of my high pitched meek voice. I make women laugh all the time. It's only a matter of time before one of my female friendships turns into a relationship.

i believed that being funny would get me pussy for so long, what a clown i was

Last edited:
Nice advice, will definitely try to see if she shouts at me or white knights thrash me or I end up jail.

I tried that for years and years and it didn't work
full

Face LMS makes a good point about this in one of his videos. Being able to "entertain" a women, make her laugh, keep her attention, DOES NOT mean you can get her to a date or even get her phone number. There's a video around about this Asian manlet PUA who is able to get the entire undivided attention of these three foids, they laugh and hang on his every women, but the SECOND he tries to get their phone number they start backing away.

Being a clown only makes you get seen as a clown, as entertainment, not as a prospective mate.

At some point of my life, I believed this was the truth.

At some point of my life, I believed this was the truth.
I’ve witnessed how over the course of a month, a jestermaxxed ugly (as in pre teens girls would tell him that to the face) lanklet fucked twice a giga millionaire Stacy

I’ve witnessed how over the course of a month, a jestermaxxed ugly (as in pre teens girls would tell him that to the face) lanklet fucked twice a giga millionaire Stacy
she lyin

It is 100% percent true. He was tall but looked like a lanky caveman. Undeveloped chin and underbite. But he was a jester, confident and outgoing.

Oh he's tall. He's probably like Adam Driver or some shit.

Oh he's tall. He's probably like Adam Driver or some shit.
Huh, he actually had hair similar to him. More like a Mexican version of him. A bit uglier too.

Last edited:
lifefuel i guess

It all bullshit we all knew this . Tbh , looks are everything . I wish all humanity breed with the best looking only , by now . We will only have Chad and stacies .