Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are below 6', below 6" inch cock and below 6/10 facial, there is nothing for you in this world.

No, you are using the wrong numbers. The real average is 12.9 cm, not 16 cm. Men lie about their penis size all the time. They say their 4 incher is 6 inches, their 5 incher is 8 inches, et cetera. Unless they have accurately measured a penis, and can provide proof, don't take a female's word for it.
No, you don't get it, we are talking about what the real optical minimum is, forget the official average etc. If you present a foid with a 12.9 cm penis she will laugh at you, 12.9 cm is optically a very small penis, and optics is all that matters (that's why we have the incel problem, because optics - we are ugly). Go and look up some videos where foids even show with their hands what size they prefer and you will see. If you think that a 5.1 inch penis is enough, then you might as well believe that taking a shower will also be enough

5'11"
5"
2.5 face

look around you retard. Is everyone an incel?

No, you don't get it, we are talking about what the real optical minimum is, forget the official average etc. If you present a foid with a 12.9 cm penis she will laugh at you, 12.9 cm is optically a very small penis, and optics is all that matters (that's why we have the incel problem, because optics - we are ugly). Go and look up some videos where foids even show with their hands what size they prefer and you will see. If you think that a 5.1 inch penis is enough, then you might as well believe that taking a shower will also be enough
Why would a slut laugh if most dicks she's had were also of similar length? Dick copers really need to stop this meme.

Why would a slut laugh if most dicks she's had were also of similar length? Dick copers really need to stop this meme.
Foids sleep only with the top 20%, and guess what legth those top 20% are packing.. Boyo, most dicks she had were 6" and up - that's the *real average for her

Foids sleep only with the top 20%, and guess what legth those top 20% are packing.. Boyo, most dicks she had were 6" and up - that's the *real average for her
Statistically very unlikely. Unless you are talking about Congolese foids.

Statistically very unlikely. Unless you are talking about Congolese foids.
Why? Average penis size statistics take into account dicks from currys, asians, chinese, and whites, who are in the majority and are incels - foids never see their dicks. Remember, a foid picks the best genetics, and a big dick is one of the most important things she is looking for by scanning the hump in mens jeans to determine their cock size. Evolutionary psychology is in play here because a big dick will penetrate deeper than a small one and push his semen deeper and thus has more chance to impregnate the foid. It's just basic blackpill stuff, you should know this with your 16k posts

Why? Average penis size statistics take into account dicks from currys, asians, chinese, and whites, who are in the majority and are incels - foids never see their dicks. Remember, a foid picks the best genetics, and a big dick is one of the most important things she is looking for by scanning the hump in mens jeans to determine their cock size. Evolutionary psychology is in play here because a big dick will penetrate deeper than a small one and push his semen deeper and thus has more chance to impregnate the foid. It's just basic blackpill stuff, you should know this with your 16k posts
Your reasoning makes zero sense. Of course you will need to include every group of people to get down to an accurate average. What you're doing is cherrypicking.
that's what a coping dicklet would say

I'm basing it on verified studies involving 15,500 particpants, not some delusion, which is exactly what you're doing.

Your reasoning makes zero sense. Of course you will need to include every group of people to get down to an accurate average. What you're doing is cherrypicking.

I'm basing it on verified studies involving 15,500 particpants, not some delusion, which is exactly what you're doing.
You really don't understand what I'm trying to tell you. I'll go real slow this time. First of all, yes, you are correct - the measured average penis size is 5.1 inches.. BUT that size is not *considered average by the average foid. Do you understand now? Forget the numbers for a second, a foid doesn't care about numbers, she only cares what it looks and feels like, and a 5.1 inch penis looks and feels small to her. Can you grasp that?

You really don't understand what I'm trying to tell you. I'll go real slow this time. First of all, yes, you are correct - the measured average penis size is 5.1 inches.. BUT that size is not *considered average by the average foid. Do you understand now? Forget the numbers for a second, a foid doesn't care about numbers, she only cares what it looks and feels like, and a 5.1 inch penis looks and feels small to her. Can you grasp that?
It's you who isn't understanding me, not the other way around. I already told you that men lie about their penis sizes often; females don't know shit when it comes to penis sizes. They only know what their degenerate partners told them about their size; which were all lies. Why else do you think people used to think 6 inches was the average?

It's you who isn't understanding me, not the other way around. I already told you that men lie about their penis sizes often; females don't know shit when it comes to penis sizes. They only know what their degenerate partners told them about their size; which were all lies. Why else do you think people used to think 6 inches was the average?
The lies only fly if you already are above 6 inches with a lot of girth (meaning you can lie to be 7 inches if you have a solid 6.5). If you have a 5 inch penis it looks too small to pull off any lie, it's a hard capped limit. A guy with a real 7" penis can say he has a 9" penis and the foid would believe him. A guy with a 5" penis can say he has a 6" penis and the foid will laugh at him and even think he has a 4" penis. There is a visual cutoff point and that point is 6". I hope you get it now

The lies only fly if you already are above 6 inches with a lot of girth (meaning you can lie to be 7 inches if you have a solid 6.5). If you have a 5 inch penis it looks too small to pull off any lie, it's a hard capped limit. A guy with a real 7" penis can say he has a 9" penis and the foid would believe him. A guy with a 5" penis can say he has a 6" penis and the foid will laugh at him and even think he has a 4" penis. There is a visual cutoff point and that point is 6". I hope you get it now

If an ignorant, degenerate slut would respond like that, you'd have to feed her the dickpill and explain the average size is actually 5.1 inches. Out of curiosity, what do you consider "a lot of girth"?

If an ignorant, degenerate slut would respond like that, you'd have to feed her the dickpill and explain the average size is actually 5.1 inches. Out of curiosity, what do you consider "a lot of girth"?
You think an ignorant, degenerate slut cares about some cucked statistics, she would just laugh even harder if you tried to explain to her that your small dick is "actually average considering a verified case study involving 15.500 participants" lmfao. Oh boy, just imagine the hysterical mass laugher when she would tell all her friends how some pathetic loser with a small dick tried to explain her that his dick is "average", they would literally laugh themselves to tears, and from that point your social circle would make fun of you 24/7.

And to answer your question: 6"+ girth

You think an ignorant, degenerate slut cares about some cucked statistics, she would just laugh even harder if you tried to explain to her that your small dick is "actually average considering a verified case study involving 15.500 participants" lmfao. Oh boy, just imagine the hysterical mass laugher when she would tell all her friends how some pathetic loser with a small dick tried to explain her that his dick is "average", they would literally laugh themselves to tears, and from that point your social circle would make fun of you 24/7.

And to answer your question: 6"+ girth

How degenerate sluts respond to facts should be of no concerning matter. Again, that's an extremely high number since the average girth is 4.59 inches. What are your dick stats?

How degenerate sluts respond to facts should be of no concerning matter. Again, that's an extremely high number since the average girth is 4.59 inches. What are your dick stats?
Then why bother explaining it to her in the first place.. seems like a giant waste of time that can only do you harm. My dick stats are 6.2" length but a weak 4.5" girth (also known as pencil dick)

Then why bother explaining it to her in the first place.. seems like a giant waste of time that can only do you harm. My dick stats are 6.2" length but a weak 4.5" girth (also known as pencil dick)

You're above average in terms of length but very slightly below in girth. Did you measure your length bone-pressed? That's how you have to do it. Besides, explaining is necessary. Otherwise degenerate sluts will believe Mandingo is 13 inches when he's around 9 inches.

You're above average in terms of length but very slightly below in girth. Did you measure your length bone-pressed? That's how you have to do it. Besides, explaining is necessary. Otherwise degenerate sluts will believe Mandingo is 13 inches when he's around 9 inches.
I'd say semi bone pressed.. She doesn't care about those explanations, at all. Remember, it's foids we are talking about here

I'd say semi bone pressed.. She doesn't care about those explanations, at all. Remember, it's foids we are talking about here
It doesn't matter if she doesn't care, it's like the slut saying the sky is green and grass is blue, she isn't correct.

Exactly RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE always gets deluded mean hur, average hur dur.

GIGA COPE! The only partially-valid point is your third. Height doesn't matter if your face is sub 4. Average dick size is 5.1 inches.
It really depends where you live. In Texas, 90% of the males in my class of 400-something were still virgins upon graduation. The foids were picky as HELL and they literally only fucked Chads. Sub-8 theory works in some places.

Just lol at this binary level thinking.