Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are bald and fat, it’s over

Correction, if you are fat, it's ogre. Bald chads are still chads.

If you're fat you can try to "improve" but if you're balding or bald it's literally over. Unless you're Jason Statchad that is

Improvement is a myth. If you can improve your body, you were never incel in the first place.

RichCel said:
Improvement is a myth. If you can improve your body, you were never incel in the first place.

I stand corrected. That was called a fakecel. Shit this coping is messing with my head...

The way that guy gains and loses weight is impressive.

look at that picture and realize chads get paid to get fat and ugly. your life is something they can monetize becoming a caricature of. he is going to be paid millions of dollars for becoming fat and ugly, and he'll get to slay while doing so

It's over if you are an ugly subhuman. I have seen bald low IQ guys with girls my age.

RichCel said:
Correction, if you are fat, it's ogre. Bald chads are still chads.

No. Fats are volcel unless they lost weight in the past and consistently got rejected. Bald Chad's have to have a certain skull shape though. Some Chad features would still not work with a bald head.

Christian Bale does crazy shit with his body for a role, in a year he'll be back to being a chad again.

IYA2t.jpg