Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are an incel...

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]-You missed your teenage years: no kisses, no parties, no friends, no adventures, no exciting experiences to remember[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-[UWSL]You have no social skills, they are very stunted by years of loneliness and intimidation, you are introverted and lonely[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]-[UWSL]You are bitter, you live in mental and emotional misery (frustration, depression, anxiety ...), you are a weak, dull, sad person[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]-[UWSL]You are shy, withdrawn, inhibited, quiet, insecure[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]-[UWSL]You can't attract ANY girl anywhere, context, university, high school, neighbors, work ...[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]-[UWSL]No self-esteem, no confidence, no security, no motivation ... expired in life (LDAR, neet ...)[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]-[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]You live tormented in chronic mental pain due to emotional, social and sexual deficiencies. Frustration, bitterness and misery are permanently with you

-[UWSL]It hurts you to see couples, it hurts to hear about relationships, it hurts to see couples kissing (and in my case it hurts absolutely everything that has to do with couples' relationships, from seeing a girl buy contraceptives at the pharmacy, a condom used on the street, hearing neighbors having sex ...)[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-[UWSL]It seems impossible to you that any girl is attracted to you. In fact, you don't have any kind of contact with women, or friends, or anything at all. You are invisible to them. They don't show any kind of interest in you.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

-[UWSL]You're not in fashion, you don't have piercings, you don't have earrings, you don't dye your hair, you don't get tattoos, you don't have style, or anything at all. You want to go unnoticed as much as possible.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-[/UWSL]You don't have any skills, you're bad at everything: playing musical instruments, sports ...

-You live on the margins of society, you don't understand social codes, you don't know how to carry on a normal conversation, you don't understand concepts such as infidelity, jealousy, an LTR, reciprocated love, going on a date ...

-[UWSL]You live isolated from the world, without social networks[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-[UWSL]Wherever you go and whatever you do, you are ostracized, ignored or otherwise teased and intimidated. From childhood to jobs. You've never had any kind of sociability, even as a child. You are not part of any group, you have no real friends ...[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Anything else you can think of?[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Should be tagged as suicide fuel

Just leave your basement and start actually talking with women :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

should've put a suifuel warning there boyoo

Legal euthanasia, when?!

I don’t think that I’m afraid into social contacts with women. I was literally Tried making relationships with 72 girls who didn’t turn me around after approaching them and most of them weren’t given me any chances to proceed our relationships. The rest of girls just told me smthing like “I’m so sorry, but you more like a friend to me” or “Im definitely not worthy of your love” and more direct answer was “you are not my type”, the last one was more honest I guess :)
Nowadays I’m continuing my “epic journey” to find a girl but still 0 of success, unfortunately even betabux is not so helping solution because it was always helpless in my dates. Im so sorry for bad English, I’m Russian Incel btw, lol.

Thanks for writing the cover to my biography

All of it is 100% true for me

Bro you didn’t have to come at me so hard. Fuck man. My life fucking sucks.

Literally all because of the physical form in which you exist. Because you are an ugly manlet, literally everything is over for you due to those things alone.

Third worldcels agree with us. JFL at cucks calling these "first world problems".

Good list, the world is extremely brutal living as a ugly man.

Most of us incels are mentally damaged, normies minimize it to simply being introverted lmao

yep to all. Its a cruel life i intend on killing myself once my parents die.

Its about time to start roping bros

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back