Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are an incel you must support Israel

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
We have common things with jews as a individuals and as a collective I will enumerate the points in common:

Jews:
- have being persecuted, bullied for being jews
- have being critisized when are succesfull
-have being blame from social problems/political problems
- doesnt have media support
-everybody blames them for everything

Incel:
-have being persecuted,bullied for being incel
-have being critisized when are succesfull, if you have a job or a talent ppl will destroy your self steam and make you quit etc
-doesnt have media support
-and other discriminative coincidences

Arabs/palestinians:
-are the ones persecuting,killing,etc. (Thats why normies dupport them, they reflex the typical bully behavior)
-never critisazed even if kids are killed in an inshalla atack
-full msm, social media support
-everybody praise, pamper them

See? We have(the few incels here) more in common with jews than with other social group. So, why I have to support the same point view of ppl who despise me and hurt me everytime they can,want? If you are incel you must the most cynical, anti major wave opinion you can be. Because you are being expelled from society,gene pool,social experiences,etc.

Don't care, they aren't people

only reason to support israel is because they commit genocide, humanitty deserves genocide, but jews also need to be genocided so its no different really

We have common things with jews as a individuals and as a collective I will enumerate the points in common:

Jews:

Incel:
-have being critisized when are succesfull, if you have a job or a talent ppl will destroy your self steam and make you quit etc

Arabs/palestinians:
-are the ones persecuting,killing,etc. (Thats why normies dupport them, they reflex the typical bully behavior)

See? We have(the few incels here) more in common with jews than with other social group. So, why I have to support the same point view of ppl who despise me and hurt me everytime they can,want? If you are incel you must the most cynical, anti major wave opinion you can be. Because you are being expelled from society,gene pool,social experiences,etc.
“doesn’t have media support” Literally controls the media

Every tax paying incel in America already supports Israel

Jews:

Incel:

Arabs/palestinians:

@comradespiderman29

Dumbass retarded fucking post you should be permabanned

Dumbass retarded fucking post you should be permabanned
Indeed her should. He’s probably just a retard he’s so retarded he doesn’t even sound like a glowie

Jews aren't persecuted for no reason lol. That's the biggest Jewish lie.

Jews aren't persecuted for no reason lol. That's the biggest Jewish lie.
Nasty

And they love little kids

Jews:

Incel:

Arabs/palestinians:

2E98CA90 885C 4D09 9E2D E08053D9E624

Jews:

Incel:

Arabs/palestinians:

Fuck Israel, Free Palestina

bro you should support israel bro they are just like you
-hyper militaristic superpower
-racial supremacists, believe the goys (99 percent of incels) are inferior and should be treated like farm animals
-control the most powerful country on earth
-control the banks of every first world country
-have a nuclear stockpile
-literal ethnostate
the joos are literally nazis damn :feelsbadman:

bro you should support israel bro they are just like you
-hyper militaristic superpower
-racial supremacists, believe the goys (99 percent of incels) are inferior and should be treated like farm animals
-control the most powerful country on earth
-control the banks of every first world country
-have a nuclear stockpile
-literal ethnostate
the joos are literally nazis damn :feelsbadman:
oh yea i almost forgot about their positive birthrates
chad/normgroid pussyslayer society

How about NO? Jews created incels through feminism. Every jew deserves a spear that will come at them at rapid speed (in SAMURAI WARRIORS 4 DX)

Jews:

Incel:

Arabs/palestinians:

Jewish scientist jewish discovery

Trust the science goyim

OP is eighter himself a Jew or a cuck who's mindcontrolled by the Jews.

I support Jews and brown people killing each other. That's the best I can do.

OP is eighter himself a Jew or a cuck who's mindcontrolled by the Jews.
I had my right wing era but for what? No pussy, no frends, no money, so why I have to support the hypocrital norman actual view? Fuck everybody but specially the normie view.

Btw obviously a lot of reddit faggots have accounts here. Hehe fuck you hypocrital leftits , you destroyed society and virtual signal with every oportunity you have.:feelsclown:

Jews:
Retarded, thread with blatant misinformation.
  • There's a reason they are persecuted. They are a hostile people that create a parasitic society inside a healthy one. Even Israel couldn't survive without other countries dumping money, so much money, on them;
  • They are successful because they monopolize and practice nepotism among themselves. A j00 won't put a non-j00 is a position of power;
  • They created social, political and cultural problems to subjugate the host nation;
  • They control media, ffs.
Don't compare us with them.

Jews control the media but normalfags support palestinians, so thats why if you are an incel you have to be unpopular opinions. I will never side ppl general opinions because Iam expelled from society so I liked corona era HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
And all toilets getting unreproductible with the vaccum:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Retarded, thread with blatant misinformation.
  • There's a reason they are persecuted. They are a hostile people that create a parasitic society inside a healthy one. Even Israel couldn't survive without other countries dumping money, so much money, on them;
  • They are successful because they monopolize and practice nepotism among themselves. A j00 won't put a non-j00 is a position of power;
  • They created social, political and cultural problems to subjugate the host nation;
  • They control media, ffs.
Don't compare us with them.
Bla,bla,bla. Thats the point of my post majority of ppl despise jews so I identify more with them than with hypocrite terrorists who are pampered by the actual status quo.

Bla,bla,bla. Thats the point of my post majority of ppl despise jews so I identify more with them than with hypocrite terrorists who are pampered by the actual status quo.
There are valid reasons to despise j00s. There are none to despise incels.

Why?
Normalfags think Breaking Bad is a good show, does that make it a bad show?
I liked bb but never have anybody to talk about it so if normans liked I dont give a fuck. Im talking about an actual issue so ppl who bully you now expects you are in the same boat as them like nothing before that happens? No thanks you can foil all your luttle dead kids dead directly in your ASS!!! :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: