Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you are an incel, NEVER visit Mexico.

if you enjoy the mexican nature i dont see a problem traveling there but if you are an incel the cities are not for you :worryfeels:

Never leave home*

Ok
other super easy tasks that require 0 efforts?

if you enjoy the mexican nature i dont see a problem traveling there but if you are an incel the cities are not for you :worryfeels:
He just said it became Americanized

Hopefully they end on missing persons list

Mexico is just like any other western country. Mexico is no longer a conservative country, it has been infected by liberalism
Reminds of this quote
quote-poor-mexico-so-far-from-god-and-so-close-to-the-united-states-porfirio-diaz-77-33-90.jpg

5’6 Edgar slayer central

even if i were a chad why tf would i go to mexico

Foids are the same everywhere

I am forced to live in Mexico

*JBW coping curries angerly typing*

I went to Colombia in August and it seemed nice in that the women didn't act like they hated me like American women. Went back in January and it was like being in America (bitchy looks from all the women). Not sure what happened.

Mexico is just like any other western country. Mexico is no longer a conservative country, it has been infected by liberalism
Not beating feminists and being in close proximity of the great golem amerikkka does that

My middle-aged Mexican Spanish teacher was about 5'11 and a competitive powerlifter with a decent face and full head of hair.
He must have been a chad there in his day. He would have mogged hard in the manlet masculinity central of the world.

Lmfao. They're all ugly as fuck there.
These are what the average Mexican or mixed race mutts looks like
IMG 20240527 160356IMG 20240527 160347IMG 20240527 160340IMG 20240527 160332
Being nt is crucial in places where the population is subhuman.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back