Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you are an incel never approach an ugly woman

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
They are the worst
Being rejected by an ugly woman is a shitty feeling and they enjoy doing it.
Every ugly woman feels pleasure in rejection because it makes her ego feel inflated by doing so.

Seriously, it's much more worthwhile for you to hit on an average or pretty girl than on these ugly ones with their egos inflated by juggernaut law.
In reality, the best option is not to even try because these things don't even make sense anymore.

Never approach any female as an incel

Ugly women hate ugly men more than any other women.

They take it as a personal insult that you'd even dare try it with them. As to them, it means you view them as being on "your level" which you very well may be. So they go out of their way to give the most brutal rejections they possibly can. To humiliate you etc. And don't take my word for it. I've been told this straight up by countless women before. They see it in some of their less attractive friends.

never approach them in general

r u speaking from experience?

Ugly foids are the worst

They were always the rudest to me in school, made fun of me the most, and also rejected me the harshest

I hate those scum; especially since my mom is a borderline femcel with her shit West Alpinid pheno

Ugly women hate ugly men more than any other women.

They take it as a personal insult that you'd even dare try it with them. As to them, it means you view them as being on "your level" which you very well may be. So they go out of their way to give the most brutal rejections they possibly can. To humiliate you etc. And don't take my word for it. I've been told this straight up by countless women before. They see it in some of their less attractive friends.
Man it's bizarre how real this is, no one is more cruel about appearance than ugly women, whenever you see women with exuberantly hypergamous behaviors they tend to be ugly
It must be because of the low self-esteem that these whores have

Man it's bizarre how real this is, no one is more cruel about appearance than ugly women, whenever you see women with exuberantly hypergamous behaviors they tend to be ugly
Yeah it's a mix of it all tbh. Biologically, it's probably for the same reason you see the shortest women practically demanding the tallest men of the bunch. I imagine it's to compensate for offspring outcomes to a degree. That said, ugly women reproduce with ease and it produces another generation of incelibate males. It's truly over

Yeah it's a mix of it all tbh. Biologically, it's probably for the same reason you see the shortest women practically demanding the tallest men of the bunch. I imagine it's to compensate for offspring outcomes to a degree. That said, ugly women reproduce with ease and it produces another generation of incelibate males. It's truly over
And this is a nature that is destroying many lives, genetic trash women throwing themselves at men with some good trait like height and ruining their son's genes.

"Mid" women will be much more vicious to you. Or perhaps your "ugly" is my "mid."

yep this is already known just look at this jfl

Keep in mind most feminists are ugly

Being approached by her looksmatch is what actualizes her own ugliness. She has no choice but to confront her own deficiencies in looks.

Never approach any female as an incel
Yep. We are either ugly or somewhat autistic most likely, and women hate either of those things. The chance of success is so low it’s not worth the effort, and the risk is so high. Talking to women with basic conversation and getting one word answers and no reciprocation is rejection enough. Save yourself the pain of actually asking them out

Yep. We are either ugly or somewhat autistic most likely, and women hate either of those things. The chance of success is so low it’s not worth the effort, and the risk is so high. Talking to women with basic conversation and getting one word answers and no reciprocation is rejection enough. Save yourself the pain of actually asking them out
I have the addition of being a manlet. So it's even more worth it not to

They are the worst
Every ugly woman feels pleasure in rejection because it makes her ego feel inflated by doing so.

Seriously, it's much more worthwhile for you to hit on an average or pretty girl than on these ugly ones with their egos inflated by juggernaut law.
In reality, the best option is not to even try because these things don't even make sense anymore.

Reasonedcel

not much concerned with the face tbh

I have the addition of being a manlet. So it's even more worth it not to
I've seen some foids give mini chads a shot, the problem is that soyciety manipulates them to breakup with you because "They can do better", fuck soyciety. You could look like Chico Lachowski or Alain Delon at their prime but short and it's still over.

And this is a nature that is destroying many lives, genetic trash women throwing themselves at men with some good trait like height and ruining their son's genes.
is cruel tbh. We never asked to be born

True. Pretty girls are far kinder because they don't need to prove anything to themselves or anyone else since it's clear to everyone since the beginning that you are like an animal compared to them.

They take it as a personal insult that you'd even dare try it with them. As to them, it means you view them as being on "your level" which you very well may be. So they go out of their way to give the most brutal rejections they possibly can.
Those bitches deserve to be stoned to death.
Yea I remember in high school there was a fat ugly bitch who was looking at me like at a subhuman and behaving like if she was some high tier princess.

Women get offended when they get hit on by an ugly guy because they think the incel believes they are looksmatched

Wise words.

All of the less attractive women I tried to approach were obviously not interested.
Yeah you are right. I think there are even studies that women who can't get Chad are especially cruel to unattractive suitors.

It would be really nice if women would accept their looksmatch, but unfortunately they rather stay single :-/

ugly foids gets mad when yhey is hit with reality, when the sub-5 stands before the ugly foid a glimmer of realty hits, and aggression follows.

As always Talibans have the solution to this problem

Every woman on earth is ugly

I must agree.
Ugly foids are much more harsh when rejecting.

A hot foid is likely to be nicer about it.
She gets asked out all the time by good looking men.
She knows that she is attractive.

Of course, some foid model type would never even have coffee with me.
But, it is likely that she would smile and turn me down politely.

They are the worst

Approaching women is gay and gives them egos

I'm a victim of juggernauts law. I feel like the only women who would accept my shortcomings have to be ugly as fuck or retarded

I'm a victim of juggernauts law. I feel like the only women who would accept my shortcomings have to be ugly as fuck or retarded
That's exactly why it exists, ugly women have such a big SMV because every man thinks they are easy.