Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are an incel living on a college campus, you need to key cars with sorority stickers

only do it at night though, and check for cameras. i would also wear a mask to cover your face and be on the safe side

Sounds like fun :feelsdevil: maybe also let the air out of their tires in Forza Horizon 4

Sounds like fun :feelsdevil: maybe also let the air out of their tires in Forza Horizon 4
i thought about doing this but was too high inhib to go through with it

a simple slash with a jagged key takes like one second and you can do it while walking so you don't raise any suspicion

Pure fuckin suifuel for a ricecel like me being in a college town in the late spring / early fall.
Tons of young 17 - 21 year old noodlewhore stacies showing off their legs. Reminding me that is what I never enjoyed in college.

Schools like Berkeley and Stanford, the smartest, richest, and most attractive noodlewhores and white blonde whores you will ever see.