Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are a normie with a gf, just remember that. You only have a gf cuz chad allows it. She can’t get chad to commit so she settled for you.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
The day chad shows her any interest is the day your years worth of relationship and memories goes down the drain.
That’s just how the world works. Nothing personal.

Why would chads settle though? Most people go for their looksmatch when it comes to long term relationships.

based as fuck, i despise normies and hope they all get blackpilled

Why would chads settle though? Most people go for their looksmatch when it comes to long term relationships.

he doesn’t really have to settle, he just needs to think that the girl is hot enough to be his fuck meat/be in his harem, that should be enough to end the normies relationship.
As she slowly loses sexual attraction to him and then any attraction whatsoever.

he doesn’t really have to settle, he just needs to think that the girl is hot enough to be his fuck meat/be in his harem, that should be enough to end the normies relationship.
As she slowly loses sexual attraction to him and then any attraction whatsoever.

This is lifefuel tbh. I love it when foids think they can secure a chad and end up getting used as cumrags.

Also suifuel in a way. Theyd rather be chad's cumrag than be with one of us.

This is lifefuel tbh. I love it when foids think they can secure a chad and end up getting used as cumrags.

Also suifuel in a way. Theyd rather be chad's cumrag than be with one of us.
This one chubby girl in my college got fucked ONCE by our local college chad who was drunk. Afterwards he made it clear he had 0 interest in her and didn't even want her to suck his dick but she kept following him everywhere like a lost cat. She did this for 2 or 3 years and rejected her looksmatch and even above average guys before finally accepting her fate. No doubt she feels cheated

Once a girl experiences chad she doesn't want any less than that, it's absolutely revolting that these people call us entitled.

It’s just your turn until the chad gives the green light to the whore.

This one chubby girl in my college got fucked ONCE by our local college chad who was drunk. Afterwards he made it clear he had 0 interest in her and didn't even want her to suck his dick but she kept following him everywhere like a lost cat. She did this for 2 or 3 years and rejected her looksmatch and even above average guys before finally accepting her fate. No doubt she feels cheated

Once a girl experiences chad she doesn't want any less than that, it's absolutely revolting that these people call us entitled.

Hehe made my day. The whale got what it deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back