Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are a female browsing this forum you don’t have to agree with everything we say but I’m not a misogynist I care about you please understand

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Nah just kidding I fucking hate you please die.

Nooooo!!:feels::feels: You can't talk that way to kweens!!!! :feels: :feels: You filthy inkwell, it's your personaliteehee that makes you undesirable! :feels::feels:You are such a toxic my soggy knees! :feels::feels:This is a big yikes from me sweaty!:feels::feels:

I was about to tear your asshole asunder.

I got baited hard.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

You have to be seriously fucked in the head to be a female and waste even a second of your life lurking involuntary celibate forums.

Not a single high IQ, important, valuable, or mentally healthy foid has time for the nonsense we post here. Every foid that lurks this place religiously, or tries to infiltrate and troll (just to get banned before they even hit 10 posts) is riddled with various mental disorders.

Not a single high IQ, important, valuable, or mentally healthy foid has time for the nonsense we post here. Every foid that lurks this place religiously, or tries to infiltrate and troll (just to get banned before they even hit 10 posts) is riddled with various mental disorders.
Exactly, you have to be a new low to be obsessed with the incessant ramblings and relentless rantings from the lowest status males .

There are no foids here because @FemoidsGTFO

You have to be seriously fucked in the head to be a female and waste even a second of your life lurking involuntary celibate forums.

Dude, they do and they use this as examples in bullshit women's studies classes at university and shit. They think they are being very academic by 'facing the problem' head on....

Meanwhile between classes they'll take a pounding from Chad who hasn't texted them all weekend and await his return by the next and hope this time he doesn't smash her head into the wall after fucking while stealing food out of her fridge and hitting on/setting up her roommate (she likes all this though, Chad is such a free spirit)

Fem"cel"s in a nutshell

But in all seriousness, there are actually foids and trannies amongst us, every quarter there's a poll and a couple of users anonymously admit to being LARPing foids

As always, femoids play life on tutorial island. While I am playing on single player with maximum number of enemies charging without health regeneration.

ngl I lurk trufemcels, pinkpillfeminism, FDS, and other feminist reddits often. It strengthens your inner relationship with the blackpill, in the same way that they'd lurk here to justify their feminist beliefs.
The only foids browsing here are billie eilish clones.
The only "foids" browsing here have dicks bigger than yours

Last edited: