Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you are a Fatcel, you are a Volcel

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
If you are white, over 5'7, max norwood 2 and fat..being fat all your life..that just means you are a volcel.
Ofc no bitch wants to fuck a fat jelly jabba looking ass. idc if u think u got no potential, no hope, no motivation..you are still here and most likely you still wish to get your dick sucked by a foid.
Many videos have proven that fatcel=volcel.. cuz under that fat there might be some good skull, thanks to the mainstreaming of gym and leanmaxxing.
If you are fat and still here, kys..actual redpill advice that is clearly undeniable in this case, hit the gym or rope.

it's even more funny that you see fatcels saying that they will never even date a landwhale

it's even more funny that you see fatcels saying that they will never even date a landwhale
See they wouldnt date themselves, a fucking paradox.

this only applies to legitimately obese people, foids can detect your bone structure even if you're a bit overweight.

Based GrAY, the lazy bastards can literally just lose weight

this only applies to legitimately obese people, foids can detect your bone structure even if you're a bit overweight.
You are right, but by fatcel I aim at major overweightcels

PEANUT BUTTA JELLY TIME
i can brag about my metabolism that is so fast and so i can eat hella shit food and still remain skinny

If you are white, over 5'7, max norwood 2 and fat..being fat all your life..that just means you are a volcel.
Ofc no bitch wants to fuck a fat jelly jabba looking ass. idc if u think u got no potential, no hope, no motivation..you are still here and most likely you still wish to get your dick sucked by a foid.
Many videos have proven that fatcel=volcel.. cuz under that fat there might be some good skull, thanks to the mainstreaming of gym and leanmaxxing.
alr
If you are fat and still here, kys..actual redpill advice that is clearly undeniable in this case, hit the gym or rope.
no

I have been 49kg and 140kg and I got the same amount of pussy. Fatcel=Volcel is true if you don't have mental problems and have already good face.

I forgot, I've attended 1.5 yr at gym twice a week and I maximally lost 10 kg and not only after exercises, but after diet
nigga the gym alone doesnt do shit, i said that as a joke but it implies the use of a calorie deficit in your diet. simple as

I was fat all my life then ghandimaxxed this year that's why I was gone for a few months and when I lost about 25 - 30 kilos I actually looked worse than when I was fat lmao. My facial structure is best to be hidden under a layer of lard that's why I am currently LDARing.

If you're an amputee, you're a volcel!

im 5ft10 (178cm) and 280 LB

so im a volcel huh? if i lose weight, ill easily get a relationship huh?

i guess losing weight will make me taller (im short for my area and age, when I am by people my age my eye level is usually at their shoulder level), will make my hair grow back from NW 4.5, and will fix my overall facial ugliness? wow, shocking.

I was fat all my life then ghandimaxxed this year that's why I was gone for a few months and when I lost about 25 - 30 kilos I actually looked worse than when I was fat lmao. My facial structure is best to be hidden under a layer of lard that's why I am currently LDARing.
thats fair, thats why i said under that fat there might be some good skull, unlucky for you boyo but u still put in the effort. and regardless of anything, losing fat gives u health benefits but that depends on u see it

im 5ft10 (178cm) and 280 LB

so im a volcel huh? if i lose weight, ill easily get a relationship huh?

i guess losing weight will make me taller (im short for my area and age, when I am by people my age my eye level is usually at their shoulder level), will make my hair grow back from NW 4.5, and will fix my overall facial ugliness? wow, shocking.
u didnt even read my post u Queen of the Slurm looking ass

I'm fat and not proud of it. I lost fat before, I remained KHHV and 0 attention from the opposite gender.