Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are a 2/10 male you should be considered disabled and you deserve benefits

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
As an ugly male I:
  • Get laughed or pointed or stared at in the street almost every time I go out
  • Get bullied and made fun of for my looks
  • Everyone subconsciously hates me because of the way I look and treats me like shit
  • People avoid talking and interacting to me
  • People subconsciously don't want to see me be happy or succeed because of my looks
  • No one empathizes or cares about ugly males' situation, some are happy about it even
  • Because of all of the above ugly males will likely have depression, anxiety, suffer from isolation and loneliness and no energy or motivation
  • All of the above makes it difficult to get/want to get a job - which is why the majority of incels are NEETs
  • Which is why the opression towards incels needs to stop and awareness needs to be brought to our situation and the blackpill and the same support happening with the black ppl should happen with ugly ppl.

I am a 2/10, facially deformed. Aside from that, I am also ethnic there, technically, I am disabled.

Society should be patriarchal and every male assigned a gov sponsored gf.

I want incel housing tbh. Imagine all of us living in perfect harmony as a community of subhumans

I want incel housing tbh. Imagine all of us living in perfect harmony as a community of subhumans
IT wouldn't want us to be happy and have friends, they'd go all the way to travel wherever that place is and try to burn it down, the estrogen fueled NPC slaves

Gimme neetbux now now NOW NOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOWNOW

IT wouldn't want us to be happy and have friends, they'd go all the way to travel wherever that place is and try to burn it down, the estrogen fueled NPC slaves

Their weak, soy frames will be ineffective against the gymcels

You sure that would work considering all the autistic infighting that happens here? People would just argue about who's the biggest truecel

You sure that would work considering all the autistic infighting that happens here? People would just argue about who's the biggest truecel

Conflict is unavoidable, but I’m sure everyone would rather deal with a few sperg outs if it means not having to interact with normtards

Fully agree, we are disabled in a sense as we are "not able" to fulfill our biological imperative to have sex/reproduce

Fully agree, we are disabled in a sense as we are "not able" to fulfill our biological imperative to have sex/reproduce
And we struggle on a day to day basis.

They don't want ugly men raking in those sweet betabuxx. They want us to wageslave and die at the age of (whatever the age of retirement is)

Job interviews will be a hell soon.
I used to work with a foid who was alone because she wanted chad only, she was in charge of interviews to her department and she was really open with the fact that she invites men who looked good on photos and checked them up on facebook and acted really disappointed when he was taken.
She was like 30, chubby, femlet and still wanted tall chad only.

Job interviews will be a hell soon.
I used to work with a foid who was alone because she wanted chad only, she was in charge of interviews to her department and she was really open with the fact that she invites men who looked good on photos and checked them up on facebook and acted really disappointed when he was taken.
She was like 30, chubby, femlet and still wanted tall chad only.
My first interview I had was fucking brutal, it was for a college, and with a foid of course.

I consider being an animal a disability

20200525 023017

In my observations, it's nearly impossible for an ugly man to get a job unless you top tier skills and IQ.

Short guys will never be managers or executives, usually.

That's why most self-made businessmen tend to be manlets.

In my observations, it's nearly impossible for an ugly man to get a job unless you top tier skills and IQ.
Depends on your field and how cucked your country is with requiring photos in CV etc.
Unfortunately nowadays even programming companies have HR departments because they need to make some useless positions to hire women for diversity but you can still find smaller companies that don't have this bullshit and you have only tech screening with some guy.
I was lucky to have a HR interview through a phone call.

Depends on your field and how cucked your country is with requiring photos in CV etc.
Unfortunately nowadays even programming companies have HR departments because they need to make some useless positions to hire women for diversity but you can still find smaller companies that don't have this bullshit and you have only tech screening with some guy.
I was lucky to have a HR interview through a phone call.

10 years ago I'd say your looks didn't matter too much for technical fields

now looks AND politics matter a lot

2/10 is no different to 7/10 in 2020

Better than spending tax dollars on f*moids which will just be wasted on useless crap.