Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are 5'6 or below, you are literally worthless to women.

J

j8gao

Recruit
★★★

Fat women literally choosing guys over a billionaire because he's short. Lol.

Last edited:
That's one of the reasons i'm not a human. And one of my illegal genetics.

thanks for the reminder

thanks for the reminder

Its idd fucked how women dont view dudes shorter than average as men.
I fkin hate being short, fk heightism, fk ppl, fk women.
Heightmogged=suifuel.

No if you are below 6ft without an 8+/10 face, you are worse than worthless.

Full vid if you're interested. Women literally saying the other men would have to be murderers to choose the 5'3 guy. LMAO.

, if you are sub 6'6 you are subhuman

Its idd fucked how women dont view dudes shorter than average as men.
I fkin hate being short, fk heightism, fk ppl, fk women.
Heightmogged=suifuel.
being short is worse than being ugly. 100% fact

Yeah just be tall.

Unironically true, though honestly below 5'9 your value drops sharply.

We are subhuman and women despise us
Some of my first blackpill experiences where my mom making fun of and looking down upon short men (even though her son is short kek although she probably thought I would grow some more back then). We would literally just watch TV and she would see a short man and say how unattractive they looked and how she finds it hard to respect short men JFL

We are subhuman and women despise us
Some of my first blackpill experiences where my mom making fun of and looking down upon short men (even though her son is short kek although she probably thought I would grow some more back then). We would literally just watch TV and she would see a short man and say how unattractive they looked and how she finds it hard to respect short men JFL
I was at a sporting event with my mom in January, she made fun of a man who was 1-2 inches shorter than me. When I confronted her about it, she claimed that he was 5 inches shorter, which was bullshit.

Full vid if you're interested. Women literally saying the other men would have to be murderers to choose the 5'3 guy. LMAO.

so fucked up.
Femoids seem to lack actual empathy and for that matter human emotions if it comes to men
I'm 5'6'' JFL @ my life

msRbVI6HgAAVfzcXyRPctV2TiFEIbtWrXabxijVA9UI.png

if youre 5'6'' and below, start acting like an anime girl and learn 2 cook

I was at a sporting event with my mom in January, she made fun of a man who was 1-2 inches shorter than me. When I confronted her about it, she claimed that he was 5 inches shorter, which was bullshit.

I also confronted my mom about her disdain for short guys and she then claimed that the only reason she preferred taller men is because in her country of origin all men are so short so know she doesn't like it anymore (I'm ethnic, my mom was an immigrant)
Literally all women will come up with a BS excuse for their "preference".
It can't be even be called a preference imo because it's absolutely UNIVERSAL and every female feels this way. Short men just have to accept that we are handicapped, we are on the same footing if not worse than obese women and the sad thing is we never had a choice.

When will manlets learn?

Height is cope.

I'm 5'7 at least, but still that ain't enough for femoids high standards these days

Its over if you are below avg height.

yeah 5'6 is pretty much over-tier