Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are 5/10 GO TO GYM and learn PUA

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
Serious, if you are 5/10 the gym can make you go to 6/10 or even 7/10. Already see semi-incels guys in my life getting considerable ammout of sex with 6/10 and 7/10 womam thanks to muscles.
But after this you gotta still need how to approach womam... so you will need PUA techniques.

Im sad because im 5/10 and im poor and dont have money for gym and when i get a job idk if i will have time to go to gym :/ Labour laws in Brasil were destroyed recently... thats my only hope to leave inceldom.

But remember this will help you ONLY IF YOU ARE 5+/10.
If you are sub5 your only hope is plastic surgery :/

Ah, and getting muscles wont help if you are lower than 5' 7" too. Important to say.

Gym WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR FACIAL BONES.

Gym reduces your bodyfat which improves your facial geometry.

Sort of. Depends, though. If you’re a fatcel then yes, there might be a chad hiding under the blubber. But gym won’t make you taller - if you’re under 5’10” it’s over. And gym is only good for curing fatcels because femoids dig skinny guys and don’t even appreciate muscle.

I'm 5'9, still too short to gymcel. I already gymcel, but I quit.

I worked out for 2 years, learned pua bullshit, still incel. All cope.

MayorOfKekville said:
Sort of. Depends, though. If you’re a fatcel then yes, there might be a chad hiding under the blubber. But gym won’t make you taller - if you’re under 5’10” it’s over. And gym is only good for curing fatcels because femoids dig skinny guys and don’t even appreciate muscle.

Brasil is a short country... manlet here is just like bellow 5' 8"

And yes femoids appreciate muscle if the man is not sub5/manlet.

This^^^, mind you, even this would only give you a 1 in 50 chance (approx), but still better odds than me. So just approach 50 girls after gymcelling.

Already go to the gym. Not going to learn some autistic PUA shit.

Plan to hit 8-9% body fat next year after a heavy bulk, so we'll see where that gets me.

KilluminoidBR said:
Serious, if you are 5/10 the gym can make you go to 6/10 or even 7/10. Already see semi-incels guys in my life getting considerable ammout of sex with 6/10 and 7/10 womam thanks to muscles.
But after this you gotta still need how to approach womam... so you will need PUA techniques.

Im sad because im 5/10 and im poor and dont have money for gym and when i get a job idk if i will have time to go to gym :/ Labour laws in Brasil were destroyed recently... thats my only hope to leave inceldom.

Ah, and getting muscles wont help if you are lower than 5' 7" too. Important to say.

PUA is cringworthy as fuck

KilluminoidBR said:

>Brazil

That's all I needed to hear. If you don't live in the west you SHOULD NOT be incel. The fact that you think PUA and gymcelling will work tells me all I need to know.

NegroKing said:
>Brazil

That's all I needed to hear. If you don't live in the west you SHOULD NOT be incel. The fact that you think PUA and gymcelling will work tells me all I need to know.

real fucking shit, brazil you cant be a virgin beyond 15 lmao

KilluminoidBR said:

Lel. Brazil/!! The country that gets the biggest amounts of nudity parties and sex!!

A normie response. No gymcel does not help you attract females neither does pua.
I've done it before and still got shit results. Females can't see your muscles behind your shit you wear. And gymceling only gains you a point in attractiveness.

flowerful said:
real fucking shit, brazil you cant be a virgin beyond 15 lmao

Im from Rio de Janeiro and i lost mine when i was 21.

I dont know why you guys think its impossible to be incel in Brasil.

Will gymceling and PUA get me love?

there is no running from unchecked nerdicism

KilluminoidBR said:

Assuming you're not short. If you're a 5/10 in the face who is tall and buff, yeah, you'll do well.

jfl at this blue pilled bs. if she doesnt like ur face first then she doesnt give a shit about ur body, no matter how ripped u get.

KilluminoidBR said:
Im from Rio de Janeiro and i lost mine when i was 21.

I dont know why you guys think its impossible to be incel in Brasil.

I've noticed that Brazil is also very infected with feminazism.
I have this online buddy from there, a guy I actually met on alt suicide methods but he is bluepilled af and identifies as a feminist.
His reasons for suicidal tendencies were a debt he had incurred but over the years I'm getting the feeling he is a total normie with no more suicidal ideation.
He slays pussy like there is no tomorrow and though I liked talking to him when he used to be down it has now become sui fuel.
I once told him: "I know why you are a feminist, you benefit from the hypergamy" and he still said "no I'm feminist because I believe women deserve equal pay" lol wtf. The wage gap is a myth.