Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are >3/10 in looks you are not incel

Weightcel

Weightcel

Captain
★★★★★
You should have to submit a verification picture to sign up. The more I read the more I get the feeling this forum is mostly fakecels.

Most of you are not incel, you just have severe autism

Weightcel said:
You should have to submit a verification picture to sign up. The more I read the more I get the feeling this forum is mostly fakecels.

At the very least mods need to clean up this sub by banning good looking slayers like Zyrros, he is not incel and has no place here.

The incel vs non incel threshold is actually around 4.25/10> in looks

I'm not a sub3, ban me now.

Autismcels have every right to be here if they're in the 3-7 range. Women are only physically attracted to Chad (8+ men). If an autismcel doesn't have the looks to override his autism then there's nothing he can do.

Incels are not only ugly men, they are average men and those without a social life as well.

Face 3.5/10- this would be with looksmaxxing, going back on fin as I have severe diffuse thinning, not to mention wrinkles from aging, so those would have to be covered up, etc...

status 0/10- severe mental illness, NEET, no friends, social circle

smv- 3/10 (4 if going with just be white theory)- if they ever invented a medication that treated my condition, I could looksmax and get an LTR. She wouldn't be higher than a 4. I've tried approaching women in my age group to no avail. I am a rejected, confirmed incel.

I'm a 2/10, confirmed truecel. Thinking truecels will provide pics is like believing cucktears will leave us alone. It's not gonna happen. If you can post a picture of yourself, you're not a truecel.

universallyabhorred said:
Weightcel said:

At the very least mods need to clean up this sub by banning good looking slayers like Zyrros, he is not incel and has no place here.

lmao zyros is a little bitch with the frame of a skinnyfat 10 year old

Why would an unapproachable aspie not be considered incel

What is with people with social anxiety?

LOL.

You guys still don't realize that every point under a 6/10 PSL it gets exponentially harder to get a GF. Slaying is absolutely out of the question at under 6 PSL, and if IRL is 80/20, Tinder is 99/1 so you best be a 7 PSL before trying tinder boyo. By the time you are a 4 PSL, getting a GF is so much work and effort that its really not worth it.