Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If WW3 starts only women should be drafted

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
To make up for the sins of the Americas past, like what they do with affirmative action.

Good idea, the ratio of young men to women would reach such ridiculous numbers that men couldn't handle the situation anymore

They will send the incels

It legit pisses me off how easily a foid could get pregnant and use it to avoid a draft, if ever foids were to be a part of the draft.

It legit pisses me off how easily a foid could get pregnant and use it to avoid a draft, if ever foids were to be a part of the draft.

i wouldn’t mind spending the fat pregnant bitch off to a war with her (most likely) bastard child tbh lol

Nothing will happen.

i wouldn’t mind spending the fat pregnant bitch off to a war with her (most likely) bastard child tbh lol
I wouldn't either, but there's no way society or government would ever allow that.

Why the fuck will there be ground troops anyway, we all know if a Third World War does break out that it will escalate into a nuclear holocaust

They want all the benefits but none of the responsibilities.

Amercian women are the worst because they live on a continent where the only neighbors are Canada and Mexico so they have to worry about Slavs coming to gang rape them .

Is WW3 starting? Did I miss something? Is it actually over?

They will send the incels
As if any incel is gonna fight for a feminist state. I will whole heartedly join Iran and if I can’t then ropey ropey.
Why the fuck will there be ground troops anyway, we all know if a Third World War does break out that it will escalate into a nuclear holocaust
I don’t think that’s as likely as you make it out. Given the size of the two countries and the quantity of warheads each posses, Iran would be very stupid to try and beat the USA through a nuclear assault.

Last edited:
As if any incel is gonna fight for a feminist state. I will whole heartedly join Iran and if I can’t then ropey ropey.
Most of the incels are bluepilled and would go and fight

Attachments

• A89B268E-8092-41BD-9B60-CA9F437A46C5.jpeg
    A89B268E-8092-41BD-9B60-CA9F437A46C5.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 32
I would fight with Iran against amerikkka, but then i would get executed for being a spy, or Drumpf would carpet bomb me and my new family in Iran

I'd send are women who had premarital sex.
I'd send their bastard kids to the front lines.
All cucks who raise other man's children are not men and thus get sent to the front lines as cannon fodder
full

If you guys aren't investing in Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, you guys are losing out.

Roasties are already bailing out.

Equal rights but no equal responsibilities according to them. Imagine a world where men refuse to go to war and how roasties will REE all day and start another white feather movement like back in world war 1

Attachments

• 04012020111408.jpg
    04012020111408.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 27
Roasties are already bailing out.

Equal rights but no equal responsibilities according to them. Imagine a world where men refuse to go to war and how roasties will REE all day and start another white feather movement like back in world war 1
04C495C2 0C6B 47A4 9426 09291A03DB4C
All these foids are doing a variation of the same joke as well. But don’t you dare say all women are the same inkwell!!

Ik ww3 won't actually happen but I want it to happen so bad