Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women were stronger than men, how would they treat ugly men?

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
In the hyena species, the female is the stronger and dominant sex and they treat the males like shit. Especially the males they don't want to mate with.

If human females were generally stronger than men, how do you think they would treat undesirable men? Would they beat up an ugly guy that approached them?

All of us manletcels would rope in an instant. I don't want to ever live in a world like that.

But on the bright side, maybe the "never hit a woman" BS won't be a thing at least... or maybe I'm getting my hopes up too much.

All of us manletcels would rope in an instant. I don't want to ever live in a world like that.

But on the bright side, maybe the "never hit a woman" BS won't be a thing at least... or maybe I'm getting my hopes up too much.
It wouldn’t need to be a thing since the average woman would be able to kick the shit out of the average man.

Also, I don't think foids would have any mercy towards non NT males, either.

The ugly males would be blackpilled by nature, and avoid confronting any women.

Mass genocide of sub5s and manlets

They'd probably genocide all short ugly men

They would abuse them, heavily.

It’s the reason so many foids do law enforcement. They get to abuse sub 5 men with a free pass under the guise of morality and the law.

There would be a short man genocide.

They would not only be stronger but also smarter since they would hunt their own meat.

They'd probably genocide all short ugly men
If foids were stronger than men, what if a 5'2 balding potbellied Indian cold approached a tall white Stacy?

If foids were stronger than men, what if a 5'2 balding potbellied Indian cold approached a tall white Stacy?
She would probably have murderous rage that a turbomanlet ugly curry shitskin dare exist within 10 metre radius of her and strangle him to death.

She would probably have murderous rage that a turbomanlet ugly curry shitskin dare exist within 10 metre radius of her and strangle him to death.
Brutal. Absolutely brutal.

It will be over for that manlet. Stacy probably will laugh and mock his appearance. Maybe she can beat him too.

Q1NYWM

Force them to slave labor. I mean thats what happens in our society too

In the hyena species, the female is the stronger and dominant sex and they treat the males like shit. Especially the males they don't want to mate with.

If human females were generally stronger than men, how do you think they would treat undesirable men? Would they beat up an ugly guy that approached them?
Women are much more likely to hit a man and to push him to suicide than viceversa so they are far more violent toward men than viceversa they are just phisically incapable to put violence on action. Same way with stupid people and dishonesty.

If women were stronger they would just abuse their strenght and never use it for men or to save men. Just look at how rich men behave toward women vs rich women toward men or educated men toward uneducated women vs educated women toward uneducated men.
Female education/training/emancipation is a fucking societal disgrace for thia reason

They'd kill us

Something like this, I assume:
batman-bane.gif

Foids would treat @mentalcel1 and @subzero like kings

Nigga wdym

White Dutch chads mog me to a different dimension even in hs, let alone in my campus
But you are a super duper giga terraChad. Stop being so modest