Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If Women Were Incels and Men were Prized would you Hate on Them?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Let's say If the roles were reversed and the majority of women were incels. Would you hate on them and only choose high tier Stacies? This is a dream for me and a privelage men don't get. We can't have or pick "high value" women without being seen as mysogynstics. Only chads can.

I don't answer retarded questions

No, because they'd know their place and not be chad chasing whores.

Why should I hate (female) Incels?

This kinda reminds me of how things use to be. When parents actually pushed there daughters to get with guys that had a good future. Like someone who was going to college. Rather then judging a person on looks. Before feminism happened.

I know of a ugly, fat, male deep voiced, autistic abomination that has a bf… I asked her out just to get a bj off but guess even that is taken :feelswhat:

Of course I would exert the hypothetical „male choice“ on them, as much as I would exert female choice if I had the privilege to be a woman. You have to be realistic that most human beings are always going to go for the best available option in any kind of circumstances.

Weird question. The current order would just restore itself by virtue of female hypergamy.

Weird question. The current order would just restore itself by virtue of female hypergamy.

Well, he's basically asking if human sexuality was reversed. If we existed in an alternate dimension.

I mean, 'we' wouldn't even exist as we are now if that were case. This forum would not exist. We wouldn't be thinking of the topic. We'd be out abusing our privilege. Or not, assuming we somehow kept the male brain wiring but then again how would that be if we suddenly became the limiting factor in reproduction?

Well, he's basically asking if human sexuality was reversed. If we existed in an alternate dimension.
Ah. I'd choose good criteria for finding a suitable female mate in that case, and then proceed to procreate and have many offspring.

Well I hate foids because I feel they are superior to men in many ways and they give a lot less for what they get in return.

This kinda reminds me of how things use to be. When parents actually pushed there daughters to get with guys that had a good future. Like someone who was going to college. Rather then judging a person on looks. Before feminism happened.
Still happens :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
In :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:Pack Ass Stan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back