Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women want to get paid the same as men, they should do the following.

M

Motionlessman

Greycel
If women want to get paid the same as men, they should behave like men.
  • By that, I mean women should only be allowed to date men who make less money than them. Men did this forever. Let's see if women would make this sacrifice.
  • Second, women are not allowed to hook up for free. They have to pay at least $200 to every guy they want to hook up with. Why? because most guys don't have the luxury to hook up or let alone be with a girl in any sexual way (e.g., strip clubs) without paying.
Men always had to make more money than women because men are the only gender that doesn't get as much free sex as women and if/when men do pay for it, it ain't cheap. Even if men are in a relationship where they get "free" sex, men always have to make more money in the relationship.

If we implement these two requirements, then women would understand why men should make more

I know none of this will ever happen because women have it too good right now. But if things don't change, feminism will make dating much worst. We will live in a society where the average woman will make more money than the average man, and only the men who are making millions will get all the attention from single women.

shut up grAYfag

, they should behave like men.

It must exist before you can exercise it. Simple.

Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146490988Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:58 AM CDT
Well, It's entirely impossible to determine whether your anxiety will ever truly resolve, It's a condition that requires you to try to the best of your ability to change your perception of the situation's that trigger your anxiety, It's certainly not a condition that I would personally consider easy to resolve. There's going to be many times when the anxiety affects your over-all thinking to such a degree that you may even become frightened and terrified so much that it could significantly affect your quality of life and perhaps trigger depressive thoughts, It can also worsen in many cases depending on the situation. Over-all, although "Social Anxiety Disorder" may be a very depressing condition that can often cause you to be extremely paranoid and frightened and although it can be a very difficult and to handle and can last for a very long duration of time, the outcome depends on how you decide to manage the problem.
Re: post here so i can get attention?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147054877Monday, September 29, 2014 9:50 PM CDT
"Because I don't have what you consider a life." Hmm? My interpretation of "life" refers to actual biological survival rather than being used as a term to denote "Social-Status", you aren't "lifeless", you simply just have a life-style that varies from what's commonly found in other areas, I would suggest finding someone that you can enjoy that entertains you that will have positive rather than negative effects on you.

If women want to get paid the same as men, they should do the following.​

• Kill themselves

No money for your height or face unless Frankenstein surgery max

I just wish they would shut the fuck up. Some things cant be bought with money, history has proven this especially with women, more is never enough so they can either lift the same weight as me or they can fuck off. I'm not working harder than I need to, to carry some entitled cunt through the day.

This is giga cope boyo, women in the 20-30 years range make more than men in that same age group, and they are working to get the same for older women too. They will make a lot more money than men overall, and they're still gonna demand princess treatment, it's really over for most niggas I can't lie, treasure any cheap pay-for-play you can find.

Women want to be independent and empowered people towards men, yet many of them want a cuck betabuxxer bf and orbiters to give them money.

Wanting to depend on someone else's money isn't what I would call independent and strong, but maybe my logic is too logic for their logic. :feelsjuice:

shut up grAYfag
Why they’re actually right

Women have never understood or acknowledged how fortunate and advantaged they are and want all the benefits without any of the drawbacks.

I don’t care if someone is new if they’re making good points tbh

Women should never be allowed to work in positions of any authority. They also shouldn't be allowed to vote. Why even have any discussion with women at all? We are not on the same side, they need to be controlled like we control our pets or cattle.

Women in young age groups already make more than men, while working less time and producing less. Yet they still demand more.

They really are wrecking havoc in men's lives. It's men who absolutely need to be successful otherwise we are losers. We don't have any safety nets. And society points and laughs at men who fail despite they having everything against them