Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If women valued the right traits in men, they could've saved the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 39562
  • Start date
Deleted member 39562

Deleted member 39562

Self-banned
-
Humanity will most likely be extinct soon, and it will be because men don't have any reason to attempt to avert it's demise. Why embark on the hero's journey, and become truly competent and virtuous?

The overwhelming majority of women don't select men on the basis of having a good intellect or personality. On the contrary, it's often the most ignorant, overconfident and selfish men who come out on top. Stupidity and evil is rewarded so long as it looks good.

The people coming up with new ideas, have deep and interesting beliefs, make the most personal sacrifice and add the most value to society are left the second-helpings - if that. Their hard work and ingenuity is plagiarized by Chad and he gets rewarded with the most female attention for his ill-gotten gains.

Bottom line, women are terrible decision makers on who should reproduce or not. Likely because their system for finding suitable mates is outdated back to hunter-gatherer times.

What's worse is they cannot give up polyamory. They don't value their chastity, and, consequently, men aren't as motivated to obtain them.

If I had the prospect of being with a young virgin who will respect and support me, I'd feel morally obligated to help keep society from collapsing.

However as it stands, why would I do anything to prevent it?

i have neither a good intelect nor a good persoanlity,
I'm also 5'6

If traditional values were upheald things would be alot better. Parents use to watch over there kids and tell there daughters to get a guy with a good job. These days its gone downhill with chad or tyrone impregnating all the foids. It's why I keep saying that we need another flood of the earth. Then again this virus could be that flood thats needed. Haven't checked recently but last time I did. Over 2k pregnant women died to covid in the US. Or we can hope for a world war to start again. Incels wouldnt be picked for military draft only the chads and tyones.

That is why they should be controlled. They never value right traits. They are incapable of that. Men should decide which women to fertilize and keep their wild fantasies under control.

That is why they should be controlled. They never value right traits. They are incapable of that. Men should decide which women to fertilize and keep their wild fantasies under control.
It's almost impossible to do that

If traditional values were upheald things would be alot better. Parents use to watch over there kids and tell there daughters to get a guy with a good job. These days its gone downhill with chad or tyrone impregnating all the foids. It's why I keep saying that we need another flood of the earth. Then again this virus could be that flood thats needed. Haven't checked recently but last time I did. Over 2k pregnant women died to covid in the US. Or we can hope for a world war to start again. Incels wouldnt be picked for military draft only the chads and tyones.
Incels would be the cannon fodders

Kinda doubt that, more likely incels would be sent to bootcamps. While the chad and tyrone would be sent out first. Then while that is going on incels could grab some positions in power. Imagine an incel in charge of sending thousands of chads and tyrones to there doom. :feelshaha:

Based