Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women of [shit] color don't get their fair share, then why are they so fat?

B

bcroger

Legend
Mexican and black women are so fat and ugly. The fattest people on planet earth. 78% of hispanic women are overweight or obese as are 83% of black women. White women are also fat, but 63% are overweight or obese (source: https://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2017/16_0573.htm). 41% of Hispanic men are obese, but nearly 50% of hispanic foids are (Source) 56% of sheboons are obese but about 39% of blk men are (source) . 85% of native Americans are overweight or obese.

I don't see any oppression. All they do is eat and shit all day. Most are addicted to fast food. If anything, "women of [shit] color" oppress most normal weight American men. They "oppress" mens eyes when they are forced to see them , their nose when they have to smell them, which leads the the evadable "oppression" of most men's stomach since the smell will make the average man feel sick.

Last edited:
Women have no self control.

because the fair share would have been nothing

alternatively, it's the low IQ

shitskin whores never heard of something called diet or eating healthy²

You answered yourself it's the diet. They eat a lot of junk ultra processed foods and go too often to KFC and Mcdonalds. Also little exercise.

Because Shaniqwa needs her kfc and purple drank

Blaxx don't craxx wyteboi cracka mayoface motherfucka, don't need no slim waist like yo white bitches

A lot of the shitskin whores I have seen are fat and entitled. Most of them want to racemix like usual and they're open about hating their indian race. Wait till they realize their child quite literally will never inherit a white man's genetics.

Gemmy af post :feelskek:

You’ve earned yourself a follow :feelsYall:

And as I was reading this I was in a public place w two boons and one latina

All of them fat

Last edited:
If anything, "women of [shit] color" oppress most normal weight American men. They "oppress" mens eyes when they are forced to see them , their nose when they have to smell them, which leads the the evadable "oppression" of most men's stomach since the smell will make the average man feel sick.
The audacity of normies to tell us to “heckin’ go outside inkwell” :feelstastyman: when going outside in Cuckerica means having such beasts assault your five senses

The audacity of normies to tell us to “heckin’ go outside inkwell” :feelstastyman: when going outside in Cuckerica means having such beasts assault your five senses
True. Yes sir.

Morbidly obese sheboon black and white women along with morbidly obese Latina women revive disability benefits SSI in USA along with food stamps. All those my 600 lbs life are on disability benefits SSI.

Morbidly obese sheboon black and white women along with morbidly obese Latina women revive disability benefits SSI in USA along with food stamps. All those my 600 lbs life are on disability benefits SSI.
That is correct.

Thats why i'm telling liberals that socalist systems-such as the ones in Norway, Denmark , Finland won't work here in the USA. Too many obese leaches who just want to eat and shit all day.

That is correct.

Thats why i'm telling liberals that socalist systems-such as the ones in Norway, Denmark , Finland won't work here in the USA. Too many obese leaches who just want to eat and shit all day.
We should get mandatory disability benefits without being denied for people that are low iq and ugly along with mentally ill. For those 600 lbs and 400 lbs and above they will unfrnately need mandatory disability benefits because they have problem with walking due to eating too much. Maybe euthanizing morbidly obese folks and banning them from eating food is good.

all they have to do is not be obese to be a supermodel with an easy life of endless chad cock, yet they cant even manage that, and then cry that they are oppressed

We should get mandatory disability benefits without being denied for people that are low iq and ugly along with mentally ill. For those 600 lbs and 400 lbs and above they will unfrnately need mandatory disability benefits because they have problem with walking due to eating too much. Maybe euthanizing morbidly obese folks and banning them from eating food is good.
True. Interesting point.

Oh yeah- and another group of things American women of color oppress are toilets. Being the fattest group of people on planet earth probably make it hard on toilets. Feel bad for them. The toilets of those huge black , native American and hispanic women probably clog themselves to commit suicide.