Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if women like feminine looking guys / pretty boys, this guy is a fucking slayer

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
abl43pqqldc21.jpg

actually he looks like shit. androgyny is just another word for being deformed and under developed.

He's good if he gets a better hairstyle.

where did you see the pretty or the good looking in that

That guy isn't feminine looking at all just has weak masculine features and a weird ass long hair.

A tinder experiment with him larping as a foid would still yield thousands of matches.

He's ugly, plain and simple. If you're ugly like him, it doesn't matter whether you look feminine, masculine or neutral as a man.

But if you're good-looking and feminine you do slay as a man.

Viado

A tinder experiment with him larping as a foid would still yield thousands of matches.

men fuck goats in some countries

anything that takes dick will get endless matches and messages from chads

there is high possibility that he would slay high school girls if he had normal hairline

actually he looks like shit. androgyny is just another word for being deformed and under developed.

The guy you posted isn't that bad, he mogs most of this forum into oblivion.

Anyway, there's different kinds of androgynous men. Some look like lesbians but some are god tier pretty boys. Gackt (when during the 2000s) is a good example of a god tier androgynous guy:

JFL if anyone thinks he's sub8.

well there is 50/50 possibility, he either would or wouldn't, he looks like 4+/10 girl so don't know

but this dude (if he's a dude, I typed "feminine face" in google) certainly would

0b2a8124c8582724f03b210571c8d697--like-a-girl-pretty-boys.jpg

The guy you posted isn't that bad, he mogs most of this forum into oblivion.

Anyway, there's different kinds of androgynous men. Some look like lesbians but some are god tier pretty boys. Gackt (when during the 2000s) is a good example of a god tier androgynous guy:

JFL if anyone thinks he's sub8.

his chin looks deformed

Kim Hyun Joong was the ultimate prettyboy slayer in Boys over flowers

6b6ede70c586b41c37b41ff6bffe4f23.jpg

3590605205_49ef05a1aa.jpg

and then he was arrested for beating his pregnant gf :feelshaha:

Last edited:
actually looks like female

volcel if you wouldnt:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If he wasn’t balding I would’ve thought that was a girl .

Hairline ruins him.

Poor guy.

He's ugly, plain and simple. If you're ugly like him, it doesn't matter whether you look feminine, masculine or neutral as a man.

View attachment 84430
No traps allowed on this website @Mainländer

Omg that Norwood reaper wnet hard on him, you can park both the carrier and the planes separately in that forehead

men fuck goats in some countries

anything that takes dick will get endless matches and messages from chads

Yeah men have never been as desperate as they are nowadays, the state of our gender is pitiful and it's only getting worse.

Pretty boy means chad/chadlite with low body fat and long hair.

there is high possibility that he would slay high school girls if he had normal hairline
this tbh only place feminine looks work is highschool or some crazy 50yo foids whose brain are still stuck in teenage years

View attachment 84430
That photo is a better example of androgynous features.
He could pass as a female easily if he put some effort into it tbh. But still, he isn’t the alpha male, I suppose he’ll just be the cute beta who listen to women like he’s a psychologist.
I had such a guy in HS, he did listen to women and was very feminine. Turned out he was gay ( :feelshaha::feelshaha: what a surprise !)

actually looks like female

volcel if you wouldnt:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I got a warning for that, you cannot approve of traps/trans without getting a warning here, so watch out next time :/

From behind he looks like women.

Boymaxxing is a huge cope

No traps allowed on this website @Mainländer
He's just a faggot. But I'm not worshipping him, only showing an example of a feminine guy who mogs this entire website.

That photo is a better example of androgynous features.
He could pass as a female easily if he put some effort into it tbh. But still, he isn’t the alpha male, I suppose he’ll just be the cute beta who listen to women like he’s a psychologist.
I had such a guy in HS, he did listen to women and was very feminine. Turned out he was gay ( :feelshaha::feelshaha: what a surprise !)
He's a faggot, but if he wanted to slay cute young girls he could without much effort.

He's just a faggot. But I'm not worshipping him, only showing an example of a feminine guy who mogs this entire website.

He's a faggot, but if he wanted to slay cute young girls he could without much effort.
Why only young foids would work? I want your opinion.

Why only young foids would work? I want your opinion.
because the older woman get the more masculine man she wants because he looks more aggressive and shit

young girls don't care about it, they just like pretty faces and that's the phenomenon behind justin bieber, also feminine guys look more like their peers

because the older woman get the more masculine man she wants because he looks more aggressive and shit

young girls don't care about it, they just like pretty faces and that's the phenomenon behind justin bieber, also feminine guys look more like their peers
Ohh. Well then in @Mainländer case it would be better to be feminine looking and pretty boy to slay jb. Interesting.

Tbh if he cut his hair he wouldnt really look androgenious.

Ohh. Well then in @Mainländer case it would be better to be feminine looking and pretty boy to slay jb. Interesting.
Being a feminine pretty boy is objectively better. Attracting prime young girls is objectively better than attracting old roasties.

Being a feminine pretty boy is objectively better. Attracting prime young girls is objectively better than attracting old roasties.
This is undisputed facts.

View attachment 84430
Is that a man? God dammit I want to be a pretty boy that dude slays.

He looks like you fiddled with the "eye distance" slider in a videogame character creator.

They want a goodlooking guy who is more feminine than average.

Attractive "feminine" guys are basically Chads with a smaller skull and frame instead of the typical big skull wide massive jaw Chad. Sometimes feminines Chad have slightly less manly eyes, that's basically it.

Pic related are what foids consider to be feminine Chads:

extreme example:

This is typical Chad:

8af216802e9582617d5ab5d5e5020c54