Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women judge "creepy," "short" "sketchy" men then I will judge obese landwhales just as harshly

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★
I always hear women talk of these life threatening "creepy," "old," "short," "indian," "sketchy" (ie. unattractive) men and how miserable they make these womens life. Fair enough. I will judge obese, landwhale females.

I work for a government office right outside of Dallas Texas (deep south) perhaps the fattest/ugliest place on planet earth. I treat the women there very rudely. I never converse with them other than work related material, make rude/fatphobic jokes from time to time. Sometimes I will greet a normal weight woman, but ignore a fat pig to make her feel bad.

On the other hand, I go to a smoothie shop. Its mostly filled with normal weight/slim college girls. I am very nice to them, act friendly, smile.

You can't have it both ways. If its socially acceptable for women to treat unattractive men worse, then I will treat obese /unattractive women worse.

Mindy angry mindy

Women can control their weight u can't control your height inkwell.

Enjoy prison, Rules for me but not for thee

Women can control their weight u can't control your height inkwell.
If you listen to society you would think that women can't control their weight but men can control their height .

If you listen to society you would think that women can't control their weight but men can control their height .
indeed, but that's not the case. Women always win we always lose.

I think 90% of the foids I see outside are rather ugly and I can pick out their flaws rather easily

Fat women are disgusting and should be judged MORE harshly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back