Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If women have the right to dress like whores, then men have the right to be creeps

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Foids only dress like sluts to attract Chad, but they forget that 80% of men aren't Chad. So what the fuck do they expect? If I see a whore wearing a cleavage, I have the right to stare at it until my eyes get dry. If I see a foid in tight jeans, I have the right to stare at her ass like an owl. I don't fucking care if that makes them uncomfortable, they only complain because I'm a subhuman. If I was a fucking Chad, they would put their tits on my face. I saw that happen plenty of times at the bar. I'm fucking glad that there are plenty of low inhibit "creeps" out there. Maybe that way foids will forget about that stupid competition they have to be impregnated with Chad's cum and start fucking dressing modestly instead of like they gigawhores they are. Fucking cumdumpsters, I hate them with every cell of my body.

"Just because I dress up in a certain way it doesn't mean that I want to be seen as a sex object!" - yes, you want to be seen as a sex object, just not by unattractive men, there are symbols with a certain connotation, nobody walks around with an SS uniform and complains about being perceived as a Nazi, nobody wears Hammer And Sickle and complains about being perceived as a communist; there are certain clothings that convey a meaning and that aren't neutral but express an intention, why disguise the obvious? The dishonesty is the most enfuriating part. "I only wear it because I feel comfortable in it, teehee!" - What's comfortable about high heels or a string tanga? The stuff looks painful as fuck.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
teehee, i'm not a sex object pedo! Teehee

Every spring and every fall women dress slutty way too early or keep on slutty clothes even when it begins to get cold. At that point no whore has the excuse of claiming that she does it because it's "comfortable".

I saw a whore dressed in skimpy outfit in the middle of February just because we had 4 extremely warm days for that month of the year.

Yoga pants are not worn because they are "comfy".They are because they show off ass.

Women do ass exercises and wear pushup bras.

Women wear shorts that are so short and tight they don't even have usable pockets

Based. Too bad only Chad is allowed to be creepy because it isn’t creepy when Chad does it.

"Just because I dress up in a certain way it doesn't mean that I want to be seen as a sex object!" - yes, you want to be seen as a sex object, just not by unattractive men, there are symbols with a certain connotation, nobody walks around with an SS uniform and complains about being perceived as a Nazi, nobody wears Hammer And Sickle and complains about being perceived as a communist; there are certain clothings that convey a meaning and that aren't neutral but express an intention, why disguise the obvious? The dishonesty is the most enfuriating part. "I only wear it because I feel comfortable in it, teehee!" - What's comfortable about high heels or a string tanga? The stuff looks painful as fuck.
Based and Dave Chapelle pilled

i hate women because they can wear ponchos and i can not

Foids only dress like sluts to attract Chad, but they forget that 80% of men aren't Chad. So what the fuck do they expect? If I see a whore wearing a cleavage, I have the right to stare at it until my eyes get dry. If I see a foid in tight jeans, I have the right to stare at her ass like an owl. I don't fucking care if that makes them uncomfortable, they only complain because I'm a subhuman. If I was a fucking Chad, they would put their tits on my face. I saw that happen plenty of times at the bar. I'm fucking glad that there are plenty of low inhibit "creeps" out there. Maybe that way foids will forget about that stupid competition they have to be impregnated with Chad's cum and start fucking dressing modestly instead of like they gigawhores they are. Fucking cumdumpsters, I hate them with every cell of my body.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

MEYZH5_o.png