Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If women care so much why don't they fight - Afghanistan

IncelCream

IncelCream

Luminary
★★★★★
Foids only care about attention

anyone who supports military action on Taliban should sign up and go there on their own

anyone who supports military action on Taliban should sign up and go there on their own
This, easy to send of Incels to fight in a war but not there selves, the reason why women support military in Afghanistan is because they aren't going

This, easy to send of Incels to fight in a war but not there selves, the reason why women support military in Afghanistan is because they aren't going
Easy to send their sons to die. But when the fight comes to them they start shrieking.

Reminder that there has NEVER been a female organization or group that physically fought off oppression. Throughout all of history. You have never seen women avenge their fallen brothers or husbands after war. Throughout the ENTIRETY of human history you have not seen ONE INSTANCE.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/p3jg46/rant_women_in_afghanistan_are_gonna_live_in_hell/h8rytwf/

Seriously women rn are having a reality check, they realized that they have no power to oppose TaliTurbans in Afghan :feelsthink: They now complaining, wanting US too only allow women refugees, yet these women wanted Male Syrian refugees in 2015, they can't make up their minds:feelstastyman:

@epillepsy
@BummerDrummer
@AllanKing
@Dregster666

I have absolutely no idea what's going on here creamboi :feelsjuice:

I'm gonna need you to give a more thorough elab on the matter :feelsStudy:

I have absolutely no idea what's going on here creamboi :feelsjuice:

I'm gonna need you to give a more thorough elab on the matter :feelsStudy:
Afghan = Taliban The Turban takeover,
Foids scared
Western Foids pretend to care
Women blaming men but not Islam

Reminder that there has NEVER been a female organization or group that physically fought off oppression. Throughout all of history. You have never seen women avenge their fallen brothers or husbands after war. Throughout the ENTIRETY of human history you have not seen ONE INSTANCE.
the whole of human history is women watching men fight and kill each other and then fucking the winners.

women only obey the greater forces

Honestly, nothing outstanding here. Using foids as tools for propaganda is the oldest trick in the book:

1 - State leaders portray a foid (usually a pretty one) as brave for doing X
2 - The masses of low value men get shamed. "You are not a real man if you do not do X. Even a foid can do it!"
3 - Now you've managed to convert the sexual energy of the masses into energy to fight and die for the state

Feminists interpret the dumbest peasant propaganda of previous ages as "evidence" that wemen can fight like men. :feelshaha:

Afghan = Taliban The Turban takeover,
Foids scared
Western Foids pretend to care
Women blaming men but not Islam
Im starting to think that this thread has no point, creamboi :feelsjuice:

One woman =/= group. Read my post. There were individual blacks who fought to preserve slavery. Does that mean anything?

Kurdish girls fight in an organised fashion. They are an exception though. Also a bunch of militias in South America got girls in them too South Asia too.

Kurdish foids > all foids.

Kurdish girls supremacy