Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If women are going to be explicit about their evolutionary desire for taller males then men should be explicit about their preference for teen femoids

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Men do not speak of this desire out of decency but the attraction to teen girls is very raw and intense in the average man. His penile blood flow when shown nude pics of teen femoids would be greater than when shown pics of 30 year old roasties.

Women prefer taller guys for "evolutionary" reasons. This is undeniable and their stating so is justified however galling it is to the men falling under their stated ideal. However, men of marrying age could very well prefer teen girls as wives in the same instinctual in our genes- sense. Men who are shorter than the female ideal will just have to brunt the insult of roasties vocally excluding them from the "desirable." Likewise, women older than the range of 13 to 23 will have to brunt the insult of men considering them inferior prospects for marriage and being vocal about it. To this end we must eliminate AOC laws.

All I can say is gigabased.

I'm pretty sure it was legal to marry young women in ancient times
Modern society is too soy to the point of calling you a pedo for desiring a 17 yo girl kek

I'm pretty sure it was legal to marry young women in ancient times
Modern society is too soy to the point of calling you a pedo for desiring a 17 yo girl kek

Of course it was. In the middle ages I'm pretty sure you had 30 year old men getting with females less than half their age. It's always been normal except for like the past few decades.

If females had been evolutionarily attracted to younger males for whatever reason, you can bet that right now our laws would be completely different. The laws in place aren't in place because it is "moral", but rather because it serves the interests of used up whores and the collective female SMV being kept as high as possible with the restriction of its supply.

If she has tits and curvy hips, she's ready. Ready to be a monogamous sex toy, that is.

Circumference of the waist of the average IT roastie in picometers IQ :bigbrain:
Of course it was. In the middle ages I'm pretty sure you had 30 year old men getting with females less than half their age. It's always been normal except for like the past few decades.
[UWSL]Absolutely right. It was common even in the 70s:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Men aren't allowed to have preferences or standards, while any criticism of women for their preferences and standards is considered misogyny.

age of consent above 14 is gynocentrism

If it is justified that women go for taller guys for evolutionary reasons then it is justified that men murder for evolutionary reasons also

If you are attracted to 14+ it is over for you guys.

If only evolution could make women to stop aging at 14 years old.

If it is justified that women go for taller guys for evolutionary reasons then it is justified that men murder for evolutionary reasons also
:bigbrain::bigbrain: