Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If whites were under the same sexual oppression as ethnics, there would be riots by now

Media doesn’t push racepill because it doesn’t benefit them in any way. How would saying “white men are more attractive” benefit them. You are making a false equivelence that media loves ethics and women. They don’t love them... they just hate white men. We are the only people that stand it their way.

Women are not sexually racist. In fact, they are the least sexually racist people out there. Women will ALWAYS go for the higher value man, regardless of race, religion, creed, country, etc. The French women were “nationalist” until the Nazis came around. Women have no loyalty to what they believe when a HVM is within their sights. Sure, some Lauren Southern clone may hate niggers and Muslims, but when Jamal or Abdul roll around, she’s on her knees worshiping.

Men can be sexually racist because we actually have beliefs that we stick by. We actually have drive and desire and truth for what we believe in. Women only have one truth... reproduce with the highest value man possible.

Point is: if you’re ugly or short, regardless of race, it’s over. If your tall and GL, regardless of race, you will slay.

High IQ post

Its funny posts mentioning JBB are removed for "race baiting" but these are allowed.

Nationality is determined by blood not place of birth. You will never fully fit in the west, your race will always be that one distinction that separates you from the natives. If being an ethnic in the west is so torturous and if getting a gf is your top priority but you don't opt for the solution that would immediately fix these problems then you're a volcel.

The "solution" you provide isn't one at all. It doesn't matter what people here see me as or what my genetics are-the fact is that I'm conditioned to living in this country and nowhere else except perhaps other nations in the west. When I go to my parents country I literally need to drink out of a fucking water bottle because I'm not able to handle the water the locals drink cause it's not clean enough. My immune system is not adapted.

And what "natives" where I live? I live in America-the "natives" here were a bunch of guys that ran around with bows and arrows killing bison on the plains. Most of them are freaking dead.

Its funny posts mentioning JBB are removed for "race baiting" but these are allowed.
They keep making them every day and bring race wars....they must stop making so many !!!

Race betrayal is a sign that you think you are above the order of God, who set boundaries on people. Not to mention, my kid might inherit ethnic IQ, which is not good based on this forum’s posts.

Yeah well here is the thing though, the white race has rejected you, the same as black incels were rejected by the black race or asian incels were rejected by the asian race. As incels we are rejected by the entire human race. I do think there are (collectively) differences between races, however, the differences are not profound enough for me to ever side with a white normie over a colored incel. I still feel I'd have more in common with a blackcel or an asiancel, than with your typical white normie or chad.

oh great another ethnics vs whites thread, how original.

OP :
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg

The "solution" you provide isn't one at all. It doesn't matter what people here see me as or what my genetics are-the fact is that I'm conditioned to living in this country and nowhere else except perhaps other nations in the west. When I go to my parents country I literally need to drink out of a fucking water bottle because I'm not able to handle the water the locals drink cause it's not clean enough. My immune system is not adapted.

And what "natives" where I live? I live in America-the "natives" here were a bunch of guys that ran around with bows and arrows killing bison on the plains. Most of them are freaking dead.
Don't be autistic by natives i mean the dominate group that built the country we currently know.

And how is that not a solution. There was no sexual revolution in the turd world so there is radically less hypergamy there. Anyway what i am getting from what you said is that you don't want to move to your country cause you prefer the quality of life in the west. Well then that makes you a volcel so stfu in that case.

Guys if a 5'4 white guy was born an ethnic, he'd be like 5'1. Ethnic DNA automatically makes you shorter and more feminine compared to other races. Stop comparing 5'4 white guys to 5'4 ethnics because a 5'9 ethnic actually has SUPERIOR genes compared to other ethnics of the same race but he'd still be shorter and more feminine than a white guy with superior genes.

Last edited:
I wish mods would take threads like this down unless they had actually evidence that contributes to whichever pill
Its just getting annoying tbh

Blame that instead bro, if you where not or at least if you where avarage, you wouldn't even know about the racepill tbh. I can gurantee you that.
A lot of average looking guys who aren't ugly can't get laid too.

Last edited:
A lot of average looking guys who aren't ugly can't get laid.
Well true but they are in a much better position than us, and they can and will eventually.

I wonder why you never see threads like this on cucktears. Don't they care about the plight of minorities?

I wonder why you never see threads like this on cucktears. Don't they care about the plight of minorities?
They don't, they only want us to look bad....

On the other hand, whites and perhaps blacks are not used to this AT ALL. It's expected for them to have had a girlfriend by age 15, expected to hook up with multiple women by college, etc. They have it easier in regards to females their whole life. White incels are mainly a handful of truly repulsive guys while being incel is the norm for deathniks.

If the situation was flipped and it was ethnics who had the advantage, and whites who were getting cucked left and right, there would be riots. I write this so people understand that just because something's out of sight and out of mind, doesn't mean it's not real. Ethnic sexual oppression is very real.

Honestly dude, this is just the tradeoff your parents made for coming to a far more prosperous nation. What'd they expect? It's like a small-town kid moving to a big city. Of course you're gonna be at the bottom rung for a while. This even happened to whites who migrated here in the 1800s like the Germans and Irish. Not incel per-say, but I bet their women fucked their oppressors non-stop.

My being a "white" male hasn't meant shit in the eyes of foids, regardless of their ethnicity or proximity to a society with a wealthy GDP (aka "green card whoring"). In direct contrast, I do see quite a few black & mestizo males kickin' it with females nearly everywhere I turn. Of course, as I live in L.A., that could be the demo bias...

My being a "white" male hasn't meant shit in the eyes of foids, regardless of their ethnicity or proximity to a society with a wealthy GDP (aka "green card whoring"). In fact, I do see quite a few black & mestizo males kickin' it with females nearly everywhere I turn. Of course, as I live in L.A., that could be the demo bias...

LA is so fucked when tried orb (a guy close to model tier facially) in that area as a chadfish he could only match with fat girls on tinder while in NYC he could match hot asians endlessly.

LA and SF are probably the worst place in the world for dating.

“Carpet texture” means nothing, so long as it’s full with a good hairline. Niggers have pubes on their heads and some of the worst hairlines out there they do fine.
It looks stupid, no female is gonna want her future child to have hair like this.
mohamed-salah-liverpool-2018-19_e6x5i309jkl11i2uzq838u0ve.jpg

It looks stupid, no female is gonna want her future child to have hair like this.
mohamed-salah-liverpool-2018-19_e6x5i309jkl11i2uzq838u0ve.jpg
This is Mo Salah, a football superstar bro are you fucking kidding me ? And he worths more than some small countries

This is Mo Salah, a football superstar bro are you fucking kidding me ? And he worths more than some small countries
I know who he is, he's an Egyptian trucel.

I know who he is, he's an Egyptian trucel.
Mo Salah the famous Liverpool player worth over 200million euros a trucel, JFL, you should forget the racepill once in a while you don't think straight bro.....

Mo Salah the famous Liverpool player worth over 200million euros a trucel, JFL, you should forget the racepill once in a while you don't think straight bro.....
Still has incel tier looks.

Still has incel tier looks.
He status mogs entire countries get over it already, and no looks wise he is a normie. I am telling you race pill will destroy you....

Honestly dude, this is just the tradeoff your parents made for coming to a far more prosperous nation. What'd they expect? It's like a small-town kid moving to a big city. Of course you're gonna be at the bottom rung for a while. This even happened to whites who migrated here in the 1800s like the Germans and Irish. Not incel per-say, but I bet their women fucked their oppressors non-stop.

Lol, do you realize what the world was like back then? There was no room for that crap. If you were a woman, you stuck to your community or ended up dead. And I shouldn't have to suffer for my parents mistakes. They already made my life a living hell.