Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If whites were under the same sexual oppression as ethnics, there would be riots by now

mangoboy

mangoboy

Professional misanthrope
-
As I've said before, inceldom disproportionately affects the most powerless in society. Curries and gooks are perfect examples of that. There are meek minorities in the west. They aren't physically strong and tend to be effeminate. Curries in particular come from a culture where betabux is common, they go and studycel for years wasting away their youth and then marry a woman who is average at best by the time of marriage and ugly as shit within a few years. For them, being incel is not even a huge downgrade. Asian men on the other hand have low sex drive, so inceldom comes easier to them.

On the other hand, whites and perhaps blacks are not used to this AT ALL. It's expected for them to have had a girlfriend by age 15, expected to hook up with multiple women by college, etc. They have it easier in regards to females their whole life. White incels are mainly a handful of truly repulsive guys while being incel is the norm for deathniks.

If the situation was flipped and it was ethnics who had the advantage, and whites who were getting cucked left and right, there would be riots. I write this so people understand that just because something's out of sight and out of mind, doesn't mean it's not real. Ethnic sexual oppression is very real.

I'll riot if you riot first

Us ethnics should riot.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

We have at least enough ethnics here to conquer Rhode Island, lets do it.

i'm saying this as a white guy

99% of white guys are complete and utter cucks who would kill their own moms just to eat the shit of a 70 year old obese woman

no one beats white men when it comes to being subservient to women and destroying EVERYTHING just to please a single disgusting fat female who HATES THEM

If ethnics has 1/4 of the intelligence that whites had, they would realize that they are not sexually oppressed by women for their race and would realize that you are being braiswahsed by the CNN ilk to hate Whitey.

A race thread from ethincels....don't you ever get tired , complaining about race ?

Whites are completely cucked now. They wouldn't fight even if israel launched a boots on the ground physical invasion to cucked european countries. I have a hard time believing they'd fight for anything at all.

If ethnics has 1/4 of the intelligence that whites had, they would realize that they are not sexually oppressed by women for their race and would realize that you are being braiswahsed by the CNN ilk to hate Whitey.

That's actually quite incorrect. Most ethnics are bluepilled and don't understand what is going on.

The racepill is brutal.
So appart from your race you are a chad or normie right ? If you are ugly stop complaining about your race and complain about your looks. If you belive you are not ugly simple get the F out.

Whites are rioting because hordes of young rapefugee males invade their countries. Ethnics breed like rats in their own countries.

Last edited:
That's actually quite incorrect. Most ethnics are bluepilled and don't understand what is going on.
Most people are bluepilled. Even whites, but I will agree to your post that we are slightly more woke as a whole. Most nigs are pretty woke too.

What I’m referring to is the ethnics in the incelopshere. They are the biggest and whiniest bitches around. They’ve been convinced by our modern leftist white-hating culture that whites cause all problems, and then they apply that theory to lookism, which has NO BASIS. They are being played like the Jews play the SJWs and the millennials. It’s kinda sad.

Racepillers are the SJWs of the incelosphere.

The racepill is brutal.
Racepill is comparable to heroin. Brutal, and will cause pain and death unjustly. Get to racepill rehab and take the actual blackpill.

So appart from your race you are a chad or normie right ? If you are ugly stop complaining about your race and complain about your looks. If you belive you are not ugly simple get the F out.

People like you are proof that this forum is sub 80 IQ. There is no reason that ethnics should desire to be the top 90th percentile in looks when white guys can get away with being 50th or even 40th percentile. They have every right to complain.

People like you are proof that this forum is sub 80 IQ. There is no reason that ethnics should desire to be the top 90th percentile in looks when white guys can get away with being 50th or even 40th percentile. They have every right to complain.
It's incels.is get it ? If you race hold's you back go to a race forum to complain not here. Seriously you are only bringing race war by complaining about your race all the FUCKING time.....get over it. It's stupid to belive you are good looking and your race keeps you back.

Do you get tired of denying the truth
I have some very very upsetting news for you... 5’5 whites don’t get laid either. You do realize that your root problem is your height yes? You could be 2/10 facially and still foids would complain more about height. If you seriously that at 5’5 being black is more harmful, then I pity you and advise you take the blackpill. Face&height = 90% of looks = 80% of attraction.

Most people are bluepilled. Even whites, but I will agree to your post that we are slightly more woke as a whole. Most nigs are pretty woke too.

What I’m referring to is the ethnics in the incelopshere. They are the biggest and whiniest bitches around. They’ve been convinced by our modern leftist white-hating culture that whites cause all problems, and then they apply that theory to lookism, which has NO BASIS. They are being played like the Jews play the SJWs and the millennials. It’s kinda sad.

Racepillers are the SJWs of the incelosphere.

I get where you're coming from, but these are two separate issues at play here. You have the SJW anti-white agenda and then you have sexual racism coming from females. The racepill is actually brutal because it involves two "goodie" demographics of the left wing, women and ethnic men. They hate when there is overlap between their "goodie" demographics and "baddie" demographics. They hate racists, but love women. Yet we have proof of women being racists.

They also love ethnic men but hate mysoginists, yet that's what arguably the majority of the forum is. Why do you think they try so hard to whitewash us and make us seem like white nationalists? The point is it's critical in shattering their worldview. The racepill is not something pushed by the mainstream media for good reason-it actually goes against their agenda.

yes

a member here summed it up very well why most curries and ethnics can't wrap their heads around the racepill.
and I quote:

"it was been theorized by some of the elites on lookism because it was shut down, that ethnics are "all limbic system", which a dramatic way of saying their neocortex and frontal lobes are less developed than humans. they don't reflect and they lack insight, they're just "there", that's how they are able to bypass the various pills and self realizations that more evolved and self aware people have to face and take into stock.

it's both a gift and a curse. it allows them to run various games effectively, such as just be first, just be lucky, or some type of m+s propinquity game on rare uncorrupted foids. at the same time, it means they may run game for years, decades, and still never figure out what the issue is.

it's a double edged sword"

Anyone who is denying racepill is delusional and/or retarded.

It's always funny how the same guys are often racist to the bone though.
You see a member write things like this

>ethnics are subhuman animals
>they all look disgusting
>i wont racemixx cos i dont wanna create la creatura
>why should i race mix and create brown kids ? so he has to deal with racism ?

but hey what do u know, the same posters says "racepill isnt real, race has nothing to do with inceldom"
"just be ethnic"
etc etc

u gotta love this forum.

go ahead and find me 1 single racepill denier poster and tell me he isnt an alt-right spastic.

Precisely.

yes

a member here summed it up very well why most curries and ethnics can't wrap their heads around the racepill.
and I quote:

"it was been theorized by some of the elites on lookism because it was shut down, that ethnics are "all limbic system", which a dramatic way of saying their neocortex and frontal lobes are less developed than humans. they don't reflect and they lack insight, they're just "there", that's how they are able to bypass the various pills and self realizations that more evolved and self aware people have to face and take into stock.

it's both a gift and a curse. it allows them to run various games effectively, such as just be first, just be lucky, or some type of m+s propinquity game on rare uncorrupted foids. at the same time, it means they may run game for years, decades, and still never figure out what the issue is.

but hey what do u know, the same posters says "racepill isnt real, race has nothing to do with inceldom"
"just be ethnic"
etc etc

u gotta love this forum.

go ahead and find me 1 single racepill denier poster and tell me he isnt an alt-right spastic.

Killer post.

yes

and I quote:

"just be ethnic"
etc etc

u gotta love this forum.

Good argument for why ethnics shouldn't come into white man's world. It will only cause them pain if they can't handle it. They should stay and live happily among their own.

Blacks are at the top, whites are second. BBC and rap culture have ascended blacks.

I get where you're coming from, but these are two separate issues at play here. You have the SJW anti-white agenda and then you have sexual racism coming from females. The racepill is actually brutal because it involves two "goodie" demographics of the left wing, women and ethnic men. They hate when there is overlap between their "goodie" demographics and "baddie" demographics. They hate racists, but love women. Yet we have proof of women being racists.

They also love ethnic men but hate mysoginists, yet that's what arguably the majority of the forum is. Why do you think they try so hard to whitewash us and make us seem like white nationalists? The point is it's critical in shattering their worldview. The racepill is not something pushed by the mainstream media for good reason-it actually goes against their agenda.
Media doesn’t push racepill because it doesn’t benefit them in any way. How would saying “white men are more attractive” benefit them. You are making a false equivelence that media loves ethics and women. They don’t love them... they just hate white men. We are the only people that stand it their way.

Women are not sexually racist. In fact, they are the least sexually racist people out there. Women will ALWAYS go for the higher value man, regardless of race, religion, creed, country, etc. The French women were “nationalist” until the Nazis came around. Women have no loyalty to what they believe when a HVM is within their sights. Sure, some Lauren Southern clone may hate niggers and Muslims, but when Jamal or Abdul roll around, she’s on her knees worshiping.

Men can be sexually racist because we actually have beliefs that we stick by. We actually have drive and desire and truth for what we believe in. Women only have one truth... reproduce with the highest value man possible.

Point is: if you’re ugly or short, regardless of race, it’s over. If your tall and GL, regardless of race, you will slay.

99% of white guys are complete and utter cucks who would kill their own moms just to eat the shit of a 70 year old obese woman

no one beats white men when it comes to being subservient to women and destroying EVERYTHING just to please a single disgusting fat female who HATES THEM
YES. ABSOLUTELY YES. There is nothing that beats the fucking white race (and asians) in being totally heart-closed braindead retards who can't use their minds and intuition to think about big topics of life. I mean the white race has created the modern life we live in but the whites of our generation are a speck and a husk of what they're supposed to be mentally.

What i hate most, are guys here telling: ''If i was white/black i would slay''.......They really belive that, like their race is the only thing keeping them back. Those are SUPER fakes.....they don't belong here for me.

Last edited:
Good argument for why ethnics shouldn't come into white man's world. It will only cause them pain if they can't handle it. They should stay and live happily among their own.
whether it's good or bad for ethnics to emigrate to the west is another argument.

that being said, i would rather live as an incel in the west than as an average normie in middle-east.
  • No opportunities in life. even if you study lets say biomedical engineering, you have basically 0 opportunity to find a position where you can design medical machines.
  • Political instability, you NEVER know when the next civil war is gonna hit the country.
  • Religious bigotry. Muh hadith muh quran verse. half of the internet is censored
  • Even if you manage to get a respectable job in ME, the money you will be making will be peanuts compared to what you make in west. their currency isnt worth the paper it's printed on, everything is more expensive. Enjoy spending your monthly salary to a game on steam. JFL
  • Corruption is the norm and every public/private institution is corrupted to the teeth.
  • Depreciation of money, there is a legit chance of your salary losing 75% worth in matter of weeks.
fuck that
i'll take being an incel in the west than getting force-married to a donkey looking "woman" that is most likely my 1st cousin.

yes

and I quote:

"just be ethnic"
etc etc

u gotta love this forum.

Being racist has nothing to do with being incel. I would hate niggers had I been the Chaddiest of Chads. They’ve ruined NE Ohio. I would want to ban Muslims even if I had my 4th ONS of the week. These are things that directly affect my life outside of the incelosphere. They have nothing to do with lookism.

I don’t want mixed kids because I couldn’t live with myself if my kid was colored. Race betrayal is a sign that you think you are above the order of God, who set boundaries on people. Not to mention, my kid might inherit ethnic IQ, which is not good based on this forum’s posts.

true. i know a few white guys that cuck hard for ugly woman

Ethnics can always fuck off back to their own countries.

Being racist has nothing to do with being incel. I would hate niggers had I been the Chaddiest of Chads. They’ve ruined NE Ohio. I would want to ban Muslims even if I had my 4th ONS of the week. These are things that directly affect my life outside of the incelosphere. They have nothing to do with lookism.

I don’t want mixed kids because I couldn’t live with myself if my kid was colored. Race betrayal is a sign that you think you are above the order of God, who set boundaries on people. Not to mention, my kid might inherit ethnic IQ, which is not good based on this forum’s posts.
That wasn't my point you aspie.
You can't say "ethnics are ugly and infeior" and then "just be ethnic, women love ethnics"/"race has nothing to do with inceldom" without looking like a complete clown.

your child would be lucky if he inherited ethnic iq and not urs.

Last edited:
You can always go back to your turd world country and easily get a gf but you refuse to. Obviously you can not compete against Aryans for white Stacys or even ethnic foids in the west cause you're going to get racemogged.

That wasn't my point you aspie.
You can't say "ethnics are ugly and infeior" and then "just be ethnic, women love ethnics"/"race has nothing to do with inceldom" without looking like a complete clown.

your child would be lucky if he inherited ethnic iq and not urs.
The only ethnic I’ve ever said has an advantage is American blacks, and it has nothing to do with lookism or the way they look... it is purely based on media and cultural influence. I believe all races are equal in the eyes of lookism. Tall men slay. Men with good hair slay. Men with facial symmetry slay. None of that is racially based.

Many ethnics are short with carpet textured hair.
Key word being “many”. If you’re a 5’4” ethnic, you need to realize that if you were 5’4” and white, you’d still be incel. Instead of being blackpilled and associating their failures with women due to their height, they choose to be bluepilled cucks and blame it on race, just like the good guys at CNN told them to. Tall ethnics slay. It’s a fact.

“Carpet texture” means nothing, so long as it’s full with a good hairline. Niggers have pubes on their heads and some of the worst hairlines out there they do fine.

Key word being “many”. If you’re a 5’4” ethnic, you need to realize that if you were 5’4” and white, you’d still be incel. Instead of being blackpilled and associating their failures with women due to their height, they choose to be bluepilled cucks and blame it on race, just like the good guys at CNN told them to. Tall ethnics slay. It’s a fact.

“Carpet texture” means nothing, so long as it’s full with a good hairline. Niggers have pubes on their heads and some of the worst hairlines out there they do fine.

height barely matters, especially for ethnics

The only ethnic I’ve ever said has an advantage is American blacks, and it has nothing to do with lookism or the way they look... it is purely based on media and cultural influence. I believe all races are equal in the eyes of lookism. Tall men slay. Men with good hair slay. Men with facial symmetry slay. None of that is racially based.

Explain curries. Good hair usually but they don't slay shit.

Explain curries. Good hair usually but they don't slay shit.
I have always thought whites are more gl than non-whites so I totally accept the racepill. But answer this, why don't you fuck off to your country and get a gf since there won't be any whites to compete against there?

Whites are under far worse sexual oppression than ethnics.

I have always thought whites are more gl than non-whites so I totally accept the racepill. But answer this, why don't you fuck off to your country and get a gf since there won't be any whites to compete against there?

"to your country". I was born and raised here and life in a 3rd world shithole is imaginable to me. There is no reason I should leave, especially since "finding a gf" is not guaranteed even there considering how conservative it is.

"to your country". I was born and raised here and life in a 3rd world shithole is imaginable to me. There is no reason I should leave, especially since "finding a gf" is not guaranteed even there considering how conservative it is.
Let me ask you something and please be honest , are you ugly ? Forget about race for a second, are you a simple yes or no !!!

Blame that instead bro, if you where not or at least if you where avarage, you wouldn't even know about the racepill tbh. I can gurantee you that.

Blame that instead bro, if you where not or at least if you where avarage, you wouldn't even know about the racepill tbh. I can gurantee you that.

I look at the world as a whole, not just myself. I see decent ethnics getting rejected and ugly whites getting dates.

Nationality is determined by blood not place of birth. You will never fully fit in the west, your race will always be that one distinction that separates you from the natives. If being an ethnic in the west is so torturous and if getting a gf is your top priority but you don't opt for the solution that would immediately fix these problems then you're a volcel.

The racepill is real despite what spastic alt-righters say

oh great another ethnics vs whites thread, how original.

OP :
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg