Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we're looking for exactly which traits women want to reproduce with. Should'nt we just look at desired sperm donor statistics?

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
If we're looking for exactly which traits women want to reproduce with. Should'nt we just look at desired sperm donor statistics?

this is one from brazil.

Someone find me some sperm donor statistics for the US

Yeah we don't need these stats to know that JBW is law

I hate women

I don't that'd be accurate tbh because women have a different mental conception of what traits they desire vs what they actually desire. Like if you asked a woman if she wants her son to "be average looking but very intelligent" or "very goodlooking but average intelligence" she'll say the former. Why? Because when you say AVERAGE she images ATTRACTIVE and therefore picks the intelligence.

In reality though she'd only copulate with the attractive man and not the average (ugly) one. Furthermore the former son would likely have a much happier and fulfilled life than the latter.

"Brazils semen IMPORTS from the US"

This is not a statistic that shows what sperm is desired.
It's a statistic which sperm is imported into Brazil.
Of course a country full of dark skinned people only has a need to import white people sperm.

"Brazils semen IMPORTS from the US"

This is not a statistic that shows what sperm is desired.
It's a statistic which sperm is imported into Brazil.
Of course a country full of dark skinned people only has a need to import white people sperm.
cope. the brazilian women were asked exactly what they want and this is it.

if they just wanted any old white sperm they wouldnt have sent the more rare eye colour ones over. it was chosen specifically.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back