Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If we’re gonna be honest 15 to 24 is the prime for women, not fucking “9” or “36”

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
9 like some retard users here say

and 36 like retarded redditors say

9-13
case closed

15- 22. Usually collagen gets nuked and face starts to melt(osteoporosis) after 22. And 15 at least. We don't live in the middle ages anymore where life was brutal and short lived. 14 year old girls should be focusing on school, and productive hobbies not being whores.

Cope. Its from 12-18. After that they turn into gigawhores whose pussies are always dripping with Chad cum

15 to 24 MONTHS? Some of y'all are too wild fr fr

24 is way too old, most girls I know that age are already chad widows

I'd say 13-18, with the caveat that around 15 is the turning point where they start to get rammed by chadrones

15 to 24 MONTHS? Some of y'all are too wild fr fr
kek

15-22 is their physical prime, but some stay good looking well until their mid 30s if they take care of themselves. The year they peak is 17 or 18 imo.

For men the prime is between 17 and 24, and the peak is at 21-22, then it's downhill.

15-22 is their physical prime, but some stay good looking well until their mid 30s if they take care of themselves. The year they peak is 17 or 18 imo.

For men the prime is between 17 and 24, and the peak is at 21-22, then it's downhill.
i agree except that men have a higher chance of staying in their prime till 30 as opposed to women

i agree except that men have a higher chance of staying in their prime till 30 as opposed to women
Yes honestly men just age better if they take care of themselves.

Yes honestly men just age better if they take care of themselves.
id even go as far to say 40s.

and no i dont support the mgtow lie of women hitting the wall at 30 and not being able to get chads or chad lites .
im purely talking about health ,looks and status , men can age like women but women cant(only a few as opposed to many of the men who do age like wine )