Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If we weren't incels, we wouldn't be blackpilled

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
And even if we somehow escape, then again, we will become bluepilled. You might say this and that rn, but if any of you get a gf, you'll become a bluepilled anoying facebook poster who talks about his gf all the time.

nah I actually got blackpilled when I escaped inceldom

Yep, normies are bluepilled because they can afford to, apart from a small minority really pathetic white knights who are incels in denial. If they were denied their slice of the pie they'd be knocking down our doors instant.

Once you go black you can't go back.

Yup. You can't be blackpilled unless you're an incel or subhuman. Or a combo of both. Average or good looking guys can only really be redpilled at the most.

I think taking the blackpill is a one way trip to a hole you give yourself almost 0% chance to crawl out of. Accepting that looks are important but not everything WITHOUT succumbing to nihilism is the way to go, or even just bluepill it. Life is better that way.
Firm advocate of the fence-sitting redpill. Extremism begets extremism.

I was redpilled before I was blackpilled

Oh shit I was so delusional

ye i definitely agree, although im sure some will still be able to stay blackpilled, the blackpill is strong like that.

Blackpill is a state of mind, not a set of propositions

Chad isn't blackpilled because things CAN get better for him