Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If we were young in the 80s and early 90s...

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I would make the bold statement that the large majority of posters on this forum would have found their looksmatch or maybe a notch below. Me in my case I was young in the erly 90s but by high inhibition and my hapaness mde me fail in Germany.

Yes bro tinder didn't exist so women couldnt have any chad they wanted, nor could they date up

female hypergamy started in the 60's with the emancipation movement and the invention of the birth controll pill. By the 80's and 90's western foids were already out of control and now the second generation of loose holes will ruin civilization.

I still would be a curry...

I would make the bold statement that the large majority of posters on this forum would have found their looksmatch or maybe a notch below.
No. Even without Tinder and the whole online-dating thing, the game was always stacked against you if you weren't socially, mentally and physically fit - not in a Gym way, but in a evolutional way. If you aren't fitting into societal norms or lookism/behavioural norms, women would not consider you and reject you also back then.

Tinder wouldnt exist luckily

female hypergamy started in the 60's with the emancipation movement and the invention of the birth controll pill. By the 80's and 90's western foids were already out of control and now the second generation of loose holes will ruin civilization.
Hypergamy began when the multicellular organisms began to reproduce.

I would be happy and married by now

There was definitely less hypergamy, but there were still incels. They just didn’t have many copes so probably more roped.

I think living in the 80s would be even worse. Hypergamy still existed, but there was no internet

Femoids were whoring around long before Tinder and the Internet. In those days men could more easily brush away this biological fact, but with Tinder and especially tinder experiments, denial and coping became impossible.

I'd still be incel since i'm also mentally ill and hate human interactions especially if it concerns normies.

I think living in the 80s would be even worse. Hypergamy still existed, but there was no internet

I dunno the US, but in Western Europe many incels got laid after the fall of communism. Plenty of Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, etc... women not yet ruined by femminism/hypergamy willing to date any western Man with a stable job. I really know some truecels with Eastern European wives.

1. Mass urbanization.
  2. Easy jobs for women (women in workplaces are completely useless).
  3. Fall of religion.

my life would be like a million times better tbh

Back in those days foids didn't have an unlimited supply of Chads and Chadlites at their fingertips.

They didn't have an army of orbiters validating them so their ego's weren't as big.

They didn't have social media and phones in their hands 24/7 getting fed feminist bullshit constantly and comparing the men around them to male models and celebrities.

On top of that they didn't have a stream of lavish lifestyles and travel locations being presented to them all day.

Because of all that you now have to be a tall rich white male model for the average foid to even consider you.

They've seen the best.

They've been told to expect the best.

They've been told they deserve the best.

So yes, it was much easier back in the 80's and 90's, a lot of us wouldn't be incel back then.

Hypergamy wasn't as brutal as it is today and with the absence of social media it was a totally different world and playing field.

Back in those days foids didn't have an unlimited supply of Chads and Chadlites at their fingertips.

They didn't have an army of orbiters validating them so their ego's weren't as big.

They didn't have social media and phones in their hands 24/7 getting fed feminist bullshit constantly and comparing the men around them to male models and celebrities.

On top of that they didn't have a stream of lavish lifestyles and travel locations being presented to them all day.

Because of all that you now have to be a tall rich white male model for the average foid to even consider you.

They've seen the best.

They've been told to expect the best.

They've been told they deserve the best.

So yes, it was much easier back in the 80's and 90's, a lot of us wouldn't be incel back then.

Hypergamy wasn't as brutal as it is today and with the absence of social media it was a totally different world and playing field.
Thank you. Very clarifying indeed

This. Foids were whoring and continues whoring until we take control of society again.

I really think that if I was in my 20's in 1975-1983 I would probably not be a incel, I wouldn't be a slayer of course, but I bet it would be possile for me to have 2 gf and then a wife, something really normal

these were the best times tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back