Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if we were very good at cunnilingus would that compensate for not being chad? but how can we get good if no foid likes us enough to let us learn?

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★

Forget about it.

Please stop coping

Trying to please women extra hard to make up for your lack of looks will only repulse them even more. Foids like pain, humiliation, being ignored, drama, etc, they hate it when you're too kind, willing and ready to please them at all times like that.

Foids, when outside of strict patriarchal control, are a factory of chaos, injustice, drama, and dysfunction.

Trying to please women extra hard to make up for your lack of looks will only repulse them even more. Foids like pain, humiliation, being ignored, drama, etc, they hate it when you're too kind, willing and ready to please them at all times like that.

Foids, when left out of strict patriarchal control, are a factory of chaos, injustice, drama, and dysfunction.
Pretty much

All the songs dogging on "minute men" and "scrubs" and the like say so. If you can't stick it, then lick it. That's what the women themselves are saying.

I'm inclined to believe it, women seem to love having sex with each other.

No cullinglololol for your face.

no. they still want chad and chad onry.

I would rather die than do that shit...

He's already chad. They wouldn't care even if you were the best if you're incel.

I would be okay tasting LiveWire tbh