Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If we were born foids, we would be getting dicked down by chad rn

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
With not a care in the world

No stress, no responsibilities, no worrying about being a virgin, no bullying

Our pussypass would solve almost every problem in our lives

why am I telling you this? Because i’m trying to illustrate just how fucked up our world is to the point that where if you were born with a hole instead of a hot dog under your pants, your life would be completely different and tenthousandtimes easier.

that’s the society we live in

fuck dis society man

also why do you wanna get dicked down

fuck dis society man

also why do you wanna get dicked down
I don’t. That’s gay nigga

The point is, we would be COMPLETELY different people with completely different mindsets just for the sole fact that we were born with a hole instead of a weiner

just think about that. Just having an extra hole is what has given foids all these privaledges over the years. Just. A. Fucking. Hole.

It's like a coin toss between conscious hell and blissful heaven. Being born women makes your life so simple and easy

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

It's like a coin toss between conscious hell and blissful heaven. Being born women makes your life so simple and easy

:society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Exactly my point. I don’t want to get dicked down. But I DO want an easy life. And foids have that in spades

Anime girl avi = gonna transition in 2 years.

Plus I would rather be born as a man than a brain dead foid. Might as well want to become a cockroach.

but if u was a foid u wouldnt be able to understand all of this and reality,and the life itself.Think about it ,u have gold in ur hands in some way because u see things deeper

It's actually more complex than that.

If we were a foid almost ANYWHERE before the 60s our life would have been total shit.

We live in the most cucked, foid-worshipping society in history. We were just unlucky to have been born in this time.

I would rather be a man but just in easier times.

Last edited:
Why are you providing content to Inceltears?

This is the biggest bullshit myth ever.

"Muh you have an anime foid avi, so therefore you are gonna get a sex change surgery and get a bunch of hormones to make yourself a MtF"

Your quality of life would be so much better. You would only be depressed if you forced it. It's nature's cruel joke.

Plus I would rather be born as a man than a brain dead foid. Might as well want to become a cockroach.
9F7F52FC A31E 45CB 883E 28052E1E52DC

I can't take these faggots with female anime characters avi seriously.

You likely wouldn't be able to understand and appreciate it anyway, foid brain is dumb

you're fucking retarded.

foids always have had it easy. NO MATTER WHICH SOCIETY OR TIME PERIOD.

even today in "backwards" societies foids still have it easier. in Afghanistan men have to fight and risk death while foids just marry and have kids.

you're buying into feminist propaganda of foids having it bad before feminism.

foids have it BETTER THAN EVER in modern west. they still had better life in general in the past.
Lol k, have fun then and be someones cumrag. I prefer to be a man.

It's actually more complex than that.

If we were a foid almost ANYWHERE before the 60s our life would have been total shit.

We live in the most cucked, foid-worshipping society in history. We were just unlucky to have been born in this time.

I would rather be a man but just in easier times.
Nah. I prefer living in the technological age, I just wish it wasn’t also cucked by feminism

Bruh what? Why would anyone want to be a literal cumdumpster? This is like wanting to be an insect.

Nah. I prefer living in the technological age, I just wish it wasn’t also cucked by feminism
You're an NPC brainwashed by media. "Oh no what would I do without netflix and my kike tv shows?" Shows how degenerated humanity is.

People had fulfilling lives before all that garbage because they lived in the REAL WORLD and made real fucking connections.

Hell, the golden age of the West, the renaissance happened when there was no fucking radios or air planes or TVs. That crap made us more isolated from each other than ever.

Last edited:
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: another fagot tranny thread
Can you retards shut the fuck up already? It’s not a tranny thread. Trannies don’t even get fucked by chad. They get fucked by fellow degenerate trannies.

When I say it would be easy to be a Woman, it would be easy to be a REAL WOMAN. Not an incel in denial who fakes being a woman , wears a wig and parades around with rainbow flags.

I would never wage slave a day in my life.

Bruh what? Why would anyone want to be a literal cumdumpster? This is like wanting to be an insect.
I don’t want to be a cumdumpster.
What I do want is life on tutorial mode. It sounds nice. I’m pretty tired of playing on expert mode

I don’t want to be a cumdumpster.
What I do want is life on tutorial mode. It sounds nice. I’m pretty tired of playing on expert mode
But foids are still inferior beings. Let’s say an emperor one day decides to worship a cockroach. Basically all people are forced to worship cockroaches. Would you want to become a cockroach?

But foids are still inferior beings. Let’s say an emperor one day decides to worship a cockroach. Basically all people are forced to worship cockroaches. Would you want to become a cockroach?
No man. It’s not really that complicated tbh. I just think i deserve a much easier life. Many men do

No man. It’s not really that complicated tbh. I just think i deserve a much easier life. Many men do
Yes but that doesn’t mean wanting to be a foid. Or is it that you just want to be in a similar position to what foids have in modern society? But the only way for us to have easier lives is through a change of government. A government run by non-cucks

Yes but that doesn’t mean wanting to be a foid. Or is it that you just want to be in a similar position to what foids have in modern society? But the only way for us to have easier lives is through a change of government. A government run by non-cucks
unlike foids i dont care for being worshipped. I just want support when i fall into hard times, not coldness

Thread title sounding kinda sus ngl. :feelswhat:

But yeah the point is with different genitals we would receive support rather than ostracism.

I even think being Stacey is better than being Chad nowadays, btw. :incel:

With not a care in the world

No stress, no responsibilities, no worrying about being a virgin, no bullying

Our pussypass would solve almost every problem in our lives

why am I telling you this? Because i’m trying to illustrate just how fucked up our world is to the point that where if you were born with a hole instead of a hot dog under your pants, your life would be completely different and tenthousandtimes easier.

that’s the society we live in
@Diocel @Idotms @Broly

Can you retards shut the fuck up already? It’s not a tranny thread. Trannies don’t even get fucked by chad. They get fucked by fellow degenerate trannies.
Or they :feelsrope: before someone does fuck them

Also a lot of low iq people here don't get the point of this thread: we wish we had it easy like women do

Life is suffering, but being born women helps with this absurd existence

When I say it would be easy to be a Woman, it would be easy to be a REAL WOMAN. Not an incel in denial who fakes being a woman , wears a wig and parades around with rainbow flags.
@Idotms @Zettacel

Nah most foids don’t get chad on a regular basis

@Idotms @Zettacel

@Idotms @Zettacel