Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we were born before internet, computers or TV

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
We would be just fine, more socialmaxxed because there would be nothing else to do, more irlmaxxed be it hobbies or job or money.
Just in general, the world would too be a better place cause so much based men who are now busy playing vidya and watching youtube would actually change real world.
Fml, worst time to be born as inkwell :feelsseriously:

we might have had a better social life and such, but if it failed we'd be fucked cause we wouldnt have places like this or video games to cope

I think I would've been a low tier normie if I was born in the 90s

90% - 4 day ban Fighting on sacred ID and with an extremely low IQ response at that which utterly misses the point of what OP was going for.
[UWSL][UWSL]Shut up your asshole video games, internet and TV are the best things ever invented. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]It would be worse, games, internet at least gives pleasure and occupies your time, which is causing incels are women themselves, feminism, etc. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

eh my life would be even worse.

[UWSL][UWSL]It would be worse, games, internet at least gives pleasure and occupies your time, which is causing incels are women themselves, feminism, etc.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
it's a double edged sword. We'd benefit socially but at the same time less copes.

Not fucking worth it imo. I'd hate to have been born before modern technology, in fact I wish I was born further in the future where our tech has exponentially improved.
Life without those things would have been so boring

Cope, only a very small percentage of men ended up reproducing in history

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back