Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If we went by Normies Definition of “Incel” Most of us won’t be Incel

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
Thier defenition of incel: EVIL MISOGYNIST RIGHT WINGED PIG who think WOMEN OWE THEM SEX

Welp.. If a Normie makes a video about debating an Incel, and debates me.. I will straight up tell him/her that I don’t fall into his/her definition of Incel..

If him/her ask me why I use this website. I would tell him/her that our definition of Incel is a tad bit different than yours...

And don’t forget if you are an evil misogynist LEFT WINGED PIG blue pill liberals will ignore your entire existence, however you might get fired upon by nomies of the “alt right”

Last edited:
Incel = Nazi terrorist fapping secretly to pics of Eliott Rodgers.

It seems I'm what you incels call Chad tbh ngl

You can see it everywhere, it's either a white supremacist nazi fascist or a PUA-dick sucking beta male nice guy.

That's the cucktears definition. Most normies have probably never heard of the term 'incel'.

That's the cucktears definition. Most normies have probably never heard of the term 'incel'.
I would agree with you if we were in 2017.

Nowadays leftist normies use the word "incel" the same way rightists use "cuck".

Thankfully we don’t adhere to normies and their laughable opinions on us.

Fuck what normies think,they are never for our favor..

Look at all the guests here.. Maybe this thead might help sway thier opinion on us.. Then again I hope too much sometimes