Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if we outlawed female literacy like the Islamist Muslims do under Shariah and it was illegal for foids to read, would u read books to ur wife nightly?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
ReadForWife
I think just because society chooses to distrust women with the ability to read does not mean that she should not enjoy hearing appropriate stories and stuff, so I think I would try to find appropriate literature and read it aloud for her to enjoy.

I would also seek her feedback because I would care about her opinions and value her as a life partner. Just because we may distrust her ability to form judgments about what she reads doesn't mean her opinions lack value or that there is no value in communicating with her.

I think any husbands who knew how to read but did not use that privilege to read stories to their wife were negligent. A husband should share his wisdom to benefit his wife and be humble enough to know he can benefit from reading the thoughts of other people who may have new perspectives on things.

No I'd be too busy cumming in every one of her holes

:cryfeels: FUCK I would love to, but thanks to the degenerate backwards morality of the current year I will never be able to sexually mentor and educate a nubile young jb and raise her into being a based and cultured woman that isn't a complete bitch like so many of the dumb blue-haired tattooed roasties with thousands of miles of cock logged on their cervix :foidSoy:.

Feminists "empowered" themselves into being miserable cat-lady wageslaves riding the hedonistic cock carousal until they practically lobotomize themselves, and in the course of it they've deprived us of any male spaces or opportunities to fulfill our masculinity or just feel like people who actually fucking matter for who we are, along with the opportunity to have a girl that actually gives a fuck and admires us the way Eunice did to Charlie. They've stolen so much from man, and they don't even enjoy what they've gained from it. They're still bitching and complaining, shouting patriarchy at the mildest inconvenience in a society that worships them and accommodates them in every manner—and they'll continue to do so ad infinitum or until every Y-chromosome individual becomes some castrated eunuch tranny abomination. It was a mistake giving them any freedom whatsoever. They've gained nothing and we have lost everything. Meanwhile im considered a creep for wanting to devote my love and care to a jb I could groom into a woman worth a damn, while mutilating your own penis or getting assfucked by another dude is seen as beautiful and empowering :feelsclown:

FUUUUUCK BEHOLD THE WHOLESOMENESS THEYVE STOLEN FROM US AHAFGHUOAHGHAUIGHUIADHJfgi9o0 :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back