Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If we met aliens, do you think they'd use the same math as us?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Would our mathematics be different than theirs? Do you think they would use anything like mathematics?

They would have the same basic concept, but completely different nomenclature, methods, etc imo

They would have the same basic concept, but completely different nomenclature, methods, etc imo

Interesting. I wonder our math is just the result of how we're wired up, or if it is actually something intrinsic to the universe.

math doesn't exist

The classic question: was it invented or discovered?

I don't want to talk to nerd aliens :incel:

I don't think there's something which thinks like humans, and have same perception of reality, i don't even think there's something in observable universe which can be comparable to life, ngl

2 and 2 is always 4, in any language.

no our most advanced math would be child play to them

The Mayans used base 13!

They will come to fuck females.

it would be the same shit in a different language

@itsogrecel what do you think about this?

@itsogrecel what do you think about this?
depends

i need @itsogrecel to confirm this

xd

Personally, just with my experience and my understanding of how closely related it is with the physics and workings of our universe, I'd be astounded if it was not "universal" to an extent. The extent to which they perfectly describe one another is just astonishing. It's amazing to see just how accurate and effective it is in classifying and illustrating our perception of the workings of the universe. Obviously the symbols and nomenclature used would differ, but the ultimate "language" and applications would be the same. Only referring to this universe obviously, as there are many other theories about the existence of our universe in relation to others.

@Eskimocel
@quinn24
didnt read lol

We will never meet aliens because aliens are demons and God forbade demons to materialize after the great flood :feelsthink:

Of course, they created it after all

Why do we always assume aliens are more advanced than us?..

Math is just a language in itself. Saying "math doesn't exist" is quite stupid.
What I wonder tho... are there other universal languages like math?
The mathcel has spoken.what if aliens use smarter and easyer math? :feelstrash:

I love it :feelstrash: IT and technology
Ok I will reformulate: aliens won't hesitate to enslave the whole mankind with their advanced technology.