Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If we incels had a country which of these guys would you vote for as president???

Who would you vote for as president in incelistan?

• ELLIOT GODger

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • ST.Blackopscel

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Alek TRUCKASSIAN

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Elliot GODger:
Inc mly tw what do you guys think about elliot 31110166

St. BlackGODcel:
84d

or Alek TRUCKassian:
Download 4

ER, because the other 2 are low IQ

same and I like the way he talks I would attend to all the speeches he gives
ER is a movie villain IRL. If only he could've been that way outside of his videos.

Blackops.

Ones dead and the other ones locked up.

Eliot and blackops are both dead , so we left with AM. Or maybe a fellow brother from here could do something, so we could make him a president.

ER

Blackops is more like a religious figure or something like that, none of us has ever seen him.

Alek fucked up by getting caught, plus he will never have the charm of the Supreme Gentleman.

ER

Blackops is more like a religious figure or something like that, none of us has ever seen him.

Alek fucked up by getting caught, plus he will never have the charm of the Supreme Gentleman.
ER is dead, he's a prophet. Alek is at least alive, but I don't like him.

ER is dead, he's a prophet. Alek is at least alive, but I don't like him.
ER IS our prophet, Blackopscell is our Spiritual animal, And alek minassian is our best soldier

ER IS our prophet, Blackopscell is our Spiritual animal, And alek minassian is our best soldier
I meant ER can't be our president since he's dead. Alek is alive so he can be our president. If St.Blackops2cel (pbuh) ever shows up, I'd vote for him.

I meant ER can't be our president since he's dead. Alek is alive so he can be our president. If St.Blackops2cel (pbuh) ever shows up, I'd vote for him.
where is his photo from then if nobody knows him?

wait i thought alek minassian was a character from a science-fiction novel

Myself tbh. I'm good at management.

I could see this country going up in flames before we could even decide