Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If we ever were to get a gf or ascend we would get treated like shit and cheated on

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Diagnosed autistic schizo stimulant user/ex stoner
★★★★
I've heard many stories from normie friends getting cheated on by girls. If us incels were to ascend we'd be treated like absolute shit by a foid.

If an incel gets into a relationship with a foid atleast this will happen:

- Get cheated on
- Get herpes/crabs/aids
- The foid will refuse to have sex with you
-Betabux
- The foid could fake the relationship for a green card (happened to me online)
- Shell break up with you for another man

And thousands more things the foid will pull on you to make you wanna rope or just break your heart.

Even if we ascend or get a gf those are some of the most common things that will happen with this generation of girls. What's the point of trying to ascend when all we will get is rope and heartbreak?

Tbh ngl. The goal of any incel shouldn’t be a relationship it should be to pump n dump foids, put babies in them, then to leave the mother to raise the child alone.

Ya I was trying to explain this to my low-tier normie friend. Even if you put in an insane amount of work and got a gf, she will just leave in a few weeks once a taller, more handsome man gives her some attention.

And the woman knows a low-tier normie she can treat like shit and not have sex with, and that normie has to take it or she just finds one of thousands of other normies who are hitting on her.

The low-tier normie is also a constant reminder to the woman at how she failed so badly compared to other women.. and those other women constantly bragging and mogging her who have taller, higher tier boyfriends.

Pump and dump > girlfriend.

Tbh ngl. The goal of any incel shouldn’t be a relationship it should be to pump n dump foids, put babies in them, then to leave the mother to raise the child alone.

Especially subhuman, weak mutant babies :feelsmusic:.

it depends on factors such as how old the foid is, how many previous partners she had

That's the fate of betabuxxers, yes.

A reason why pursuing a relationship with a foid is useless in the first place. It's no surprise that most of them cheat. Even with chad, the moment they find someone more attractive and taller, they'll take the opportunity.

she may be busy fucking high school chads behind your back,so no point

I was gonna say this
That's why it's chad or nothing (or at the very least high tier normie/chadlite or nothing). Lower and middle tier normies get cheated on and heartbroken. If you are not at least a high tier normie/chadlite you need to be in a relationship with a woman for her to agree to have sex with you. Which means you have to risk getting cheated on.

Not only that but the testing doesn't stop. People don't believe anyone that is below a high tier normie or chadlite deserves to ascend so you will get tested by everyone and everyone will be trying to convince your girlfriend that she can do better.

The average normie relationship pill is debateably the most soul shattering of them all

Exactly and she will start to direct her resentment towards you due to the fact she had to settle.