Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we ever migrate to a new site because of this so called "investigation " we're under, I have a few suggestions, ideas, etc.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
My ideas for the new site would be simple. Keep everything the same as the last site, and transfer the posts from the previous ones over of course. Except this new site would have anti lurker fail-safes in place. So people like princess cat(whatever the fuck her whore ass name is) and the rest of those assholes can't disturb us.
The first anti lurker fail-safe would be to make to where you can only view the site after creating an account. Second, would be requiring new members to go through a vetting process before creating said account. And third, is too heavily reinforce the security features with code and what not to keep back door intruders and potential cyber attacks away. This includes DDOS attacks as well. Now you're probably thinking, "Are those cum gargling faggots and whores over at IT and the rest of those BluePilled groups really so desperate to the point they'd commit federal crimes to destroy our community?" And to that I say, "Yes, they ARE that desperate. More than you or I could EVER hope to know." So with all that said, I feel like the new site could benefit from including even one of the features I mentioned.

Don't worry the FBI will create another site

what investigation are we under i didnt here about this

look at kiwifarms
i keep hearing about kiwifarms and tried looking it but but i couldn't find anything. what was that place about and what happened?

i keep hearing about kiwifarms and tried looking it but but i couldn't find anything. what was that place about and what happened?
They had a kiwi farm but got raided for not having a permission

they said evil things about trannies so they got doxxed, ddosed and shut down

My ideas for the new site would be simple. Keep everything the same as the last site, and transfer the posts from the previous ones over of course. Except this new site would have anti lurker fail-safes in place. So people like princess cat(whatever the fuck her whore ass name is) and the rest of those assholes can't disturb us.
You're deluded if you think you can stop lurkers.

The first anti lurker fail-safe would be to make to where you can only view the site after creating an account. Second, would be requiring new members to go through a vetting process before creating said account.
Easy enough to fake. The seriously obsessed can LARP as us easily, it's not hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back