Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If we could turn any member of this forum into a giga Chad, nobody would be able to deny the blackpill

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Imagine an experiment like this: Imagine if we could take the ugliest, angriest, most misogynistic and most psychologically fucked up motherfucker of this forum and magically turned him into a tall, ripped, blonde, blue eyed, attractive white slayer. Imagine if we sent him out there to ascend with all his personality flaws included. Imagine if a team of reporters and scientists were constantly monitoring him to let the world know the results of the investigation. This guy, even with all his "mental issues" would put the whole world in ridicule by fucking three giga Stacies within the first hour of the experiment. Nobody will ever be able to claim that the blackpill isn't law. Nobody will have any grounds to say that all you need is a good personality to get a girlfriend ever again.

I think most people with a functioning brain would agree that turning an incel into gigachad would give him the life he wants.

let it be me goy, I volunteer. Please bhai, please

Silly incel. Looks don't make you happy. Happy people CHOOSE to be happy. Chad told me so

People are not naive, the bluepill is to placate us it's not for them.

let it be me goy, I volunteer. Please bhai, please
full

Imagine an experiment like this: Imagine if we could take the ugliest, angriest, most misogynistic and most psychologically fucked up motherfucker of this forum and magically turned him into a tall, ripped, blonde, blue eyed, attractive white slayer. Imagine if we sent him out there to ascend with all his personality flaws included. Imagine if a team of reporters and scientists were constantly monitoring him to let the world know the results of the investigation. This guy, even with all his "mental issues" would put the whole world in ridicule by fucking three giga Stacies within the first hour of the experiment. Nobody will ever be able to claim that the blackpill isn't law. Nobody will have any grounds to say that all you need is a good personality to get a girlfriend ever again.
mate, they would come out with a million excuses.

"IT'S JUST ONE PERSON BRO"
" THE SAMPLE SIZE IS TOO SMALL BRO"
"HE JUST PICKED TRASHY WOMEN BRO"

normies have a million and one delusions.never underestimate their delusions