Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If we could see the useless drivel that comes out of most people's heads as their thought pattern, we wouldnt give a flying shit about what they say.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
Or pretty much anything they do, for that matter.

Its, basically that george carlin quote:

"Think of how stupid the mediocre man is, and realize half of people are even stupider then that"

We have to stop giving credit for normies, much more than we already do. There brains are fried beyond belief..

A crackhead who's thinking how to get money for more crack has much more going on on his mind than the average normie. And i MEAN it.

Its incredible how the average person doesnt think much about anything.

Wish i could expand on what im saying, but the liquor wont let me. Soo, end of the post.

Yes. That Carlin quote was living rent free in my head during Hoevid-19

We have to stop giving credit for normies, much more than we already do. There brains are fried beyond belief..

A crackhead who's thinking how to get money for more crack has much more going on on his mind than the average normie. And i MEAN it.

Its incredible how the average person doesnt think much about anything.
100% true

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back