Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if we ascended (impossible), how the fuck can we forget all?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
we all know that cold approach and dating apps are chad only, I've tryed with the fucking photoshop, but there isn't way, I've tryed to hack the premium version of tinder but there is no way even if I have the possibility of infinite swipes, there is just no way

I'm too ugly for betabuxxing too, but maybe, I don't know if 30 yo asian girls (I'm white) would give me a chance, in this case the problem is that I wouldn't know how to forget all and my children need to be girls because if they were males, they would be like ER (white + asian) and I don't want that my children will become incels too

let me give you a face rating

(it will be accurate bc im a zoomer)

Even if I somehow ascended(impossible), I won't trust that bitch completely. A hoe will always be a hoe.

you cant. you can enter into a fantasy land if everything is going perfectly for a little bit of time (perhaps a few weeks to a few months max) but enevitably the chick will do something that will bring back the blackpill. such as being flirty with other guys, showing her ass on social media, using sex as weapon, and on and on doing shit that we expose here. so you simply can never erase it from your mind.

let me give you a face rating

(it will be accurate bc im a zoomer)
I trust you, you are my friend, but you understand that I can't doxx myself sorry

we all know that cold approach and dating apps are chad only, I've tryed with the fucking photoshop, but there isn't way, I've tryed to hack the premium version of tinder but there is no way even if I have the possibility of infinite swipes, there is just no way

I'm too ugly for betabuxxing too, but maybe, I don't know if 30 yo asian girls (I'm white) would give me a chance, in this case the problem is that I wouldn't know how to forget all and my children need to be girls because if they were males, they would be like ER (white + asian) and I don't want that my children will become incels too
If i hypothetically ascend then i will jab my children with HGH (since toddler) and use aromasin before their age reach 18 to augment their height further. (this is fiction because the future is not good for us)

I trust you, you are my friend, but you understand that I can't doxx myself sorry
yeah guys he looks like this and hes from italy get his ass!

If i hypothetically ascend then i will jab my children with HGH (since toddler) and use aromasin before their age reach 18 to augment their height further. (this is fiction because the future is not good for us)
you need to hope that your children are foids, so you will be sure that they will never have incel problems

Vocarocels low inhib mog me

What difference does it make to forget or not?

you need to hope that your children are foids, so you will be sure that they will never have incel problems
Bruh in the future short females will face the same problem like us
It just assumption

I'm too ugly for betabuxxing too

We won’t ascend because we’ve been fucked by genetics. But even if we woke up tomorrow as normies, we’d still be alone.

I think there’s a point of no return, when we become so jaded and depressed even if things were different, we would never forget the blackpill. Ignorance is bliss, and we won’t be able to get it back. Even if we looked normal, foids aren’t going to fuck or love normies who resent them. Our minds have been ruined too much by seeing the world as it really is to ever hope for a normal life.