Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if we ascend, so what???

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i guess for a while i thought that if one day i ascend then all the feelings of loneliness and love-deprivation will fizzle away. however over the week ive been watching some dudes channel called "rspace" who makes videos about this subreddit about men whos wives cheated on them. and some of these people were married for DECADES. usually these types of reddit commentary videos are really cringe but i actually listened to a lot of these mens stories about their wives and how it all went downhill. he has over 500 videos of these stories. if we do the unthinkable and one day get married, so what...everything to do with love is seemingly temporary anyway. your wife will lose her spark and when a cute coworker comes along she WILL take her chance, it doesnt matter anyway, we will never win

NIGGA SHUT UP NIGGA 15 AHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

nah just lols

i plan to become tyrone so foids wont cheat on me :what:

[UWSL]Things like r/adultery made me a sort of a "MGTOW" for a while. This shit is truly brutal. [/UWSL]But in the end voluntary celibacy is not for me.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

If I ascended, I would able to feel what it's like to be wanted at least.

My parents have a good relationship if it makes you feel any better.

Yeah it's amazing how even married couples who have been together 15 years or whatever can still end up divorcing in the end. And then the guy is... in a way back to square one. All that time with your wife will just become a memory.

I've thought about this before too.

Life is strange in general in this way. How many "lives" we can have within our lives. One minute you're a kid then a teen then maybe you're married in one town and then divorced so you move to another and get different friends, etc.

Sometimes it's like the only thing that doesn't change is that you're still you.

... sorry if that got a bit deep, lol

It's because we gave all the power to femsects, we need to ban femsects from doing anything

I i ascend still i have to not sign in for marriage rewrite my home on my mother look if wifevgf is cheating or not always and so on..

Children is not worth becausw shecan take them wherever she likes to divorce.. amd if she does not want you to see child she will alienate child from you and itbwould not want to see you and nobody can do anything

Basically its not worth it at all..
Yoi can not live as normie when you are blackpilled...

After some time if not propwe to gf and sign marriage she will fuck brain..

i guess for a while i thought that if one day i ascend then all the feelings of loneliness and love-deprivation will fizzle away. however over the week ive been watching some dudes channel called "rspace" who makes videos about this subreddit about men whos wives cheated on them. and some of these people were married for DECADES. usually these types of reddit commentary videos are really cringe but i actually listened to a lot of these mens stories about their wives and how it all went downhill. he has over 500 videos of these stories. if we do the unthinkable and one day get married, so what...everything to do with love is seemingly temporary anyway. your wife will lose her spark and when a cute coworker comes along she WILL take her chance, it doesnt matter anyway, we will never win
What's the name of the YT channel?

Ascending means nothing if you're truly blackpilled.

There is no such thing as "ascenscion".

You're either born a Chad :chad:,
...or an omega male permacel :incel:,
...or you end up betabuxxing Chad's leftovers and deluding yourself with this "love" drug. :soy::bluepill:

Seems like you finally discovered the truth about ascension:
1. Ascension is not a "state" you attain, it's an endless game that you are now forced to take part in. The games only start once you get a GF, it never ends, you are will constantly be competing to keep the loyalty and attention of that woman, even in marriage, because in the modern era men no longer have any leverage or control over women:

2. Most incels are going to inevitable "ascend" one day based on statistics. It's because their standards are going to be beaten down into the gutter after decades and decades of loneliness and sexlessness:

[UWSL]Things like r/adultery made me a sort of a "MGTOW" for a while. This shit is truly brutal. [/UWSL]But in the end voluntary celibacy is not for me.
You don't have to get married or get a GF to have sex, you can just simply pay for it.