Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if we all do jihad we get to have jailbait sex in afterlife

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
we all should consider jihad fi sabilillah inshalla. think about it boyo

Fuck off with your muslim

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT!

Do you even know what jihad is

Shut the fuck up stupid Muslim
There is no god except your Jewish overlords :feelsLSD:

No, you will get raped in guantanamo bay

Don't OG Jews believe in God too?:feelswhat:

Don't OG Jews believe in God too?:feelswhat:
Some do but I don’t but I am ((((communist)))) and we need atheist communist Jewish run dictatorship without any foid rights :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Some do but I don’t but I am ((((communist)))) and we need atheist communist Jewish run dictatorship without any foid rights :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
These are the people that run the (((media))). I hate this gay earth.

These are the people that run the (((media))). I hate this gay earth.
Oy vey you better fucking watch out or you can be ((((disappeared))))), we are always watching :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Oy vey you better fucking watch out or you can be ((((disappeared))))), we are always watching :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Go ahead. Dew it. Bring your (((police))) here.

Die for chaddam and you will get virgins in afterlife goyim jfl at you retard

based, just go er in gods name

Not me but ((((SWAT)))) teams are on the way goyim!!!!! Antisemitism won’t be tolerated anywhere on this planet :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I'll be waiting for (((them))). :feelskek:

I follow if you jump first :feelsaww:

Fuck off with your muslim

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIT!
dont make me spill the beans and tell people herr you're a dedicated twitter user ... I'd kill you irl in the name of Allah you atheist dog.

Too bad my net worth continues to rise:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
We are just waiting for it to reach a certain amount before taking it all it is a waste if resources to steal from poor fag :lul:

We are just waiting for it to reach a certain amount before taking it all it is a waste if resources to steal from poor fag :lul:
Go ahead. I'm waiting :feelskek:

This shit glows

Don’t worry Goyim we are on it :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
You cannot hide a single dollar money from Jews :feelsLSD:
This doesn't seem to affect me, because we have Euros here, not dollars:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::smonk:

This doesn't seem to affect me, because we have Euros here, not dollars:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::smonk:
I was using dollars as an example. (((Euros))), (((dollars)))) it doesn’t make a difference :feelsLSD:

I’m a loyal Jew worshipper.

Now, can you please send me some money for my loyalty? Thanks kind sir

houris are Chaddam only

I’m not a fucking charity :lul:

You fucking Jews control all the central banks, you can print money at will, print me a few hundred dollar bills right now you Jew faggot othERwise I will go jihad on you

You fucking Jews control all the central banks, you can print money at will, print me a few hundred dollar bills right now you Jew faggot othERwise I will go jihad on you
Go starve Goyim :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Maybe if you become less anti semetic you can have an extra dollar :lul:

We'll all be happy in Incelhalla after this suffering of a life

I wish it's true