Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If vegan women want to get rid of milk and save the cows then they can become the cows.

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Recruit
★★★★★
I'd say gassing is a good enough punishment/cleansing method for all women (in video game), with one exception: vegan women.

Nothing will come between me and my sweet, creamy cow milk laden with calcium and protein (I will fucking strangle you and your family In MiNeCrAfT if you think I mean anything else besides the literal meaning of what I just said, REGULAR FUCKING COW MILK YOU GOD DAMN RETARD STFU).

Women who want to save those cows have got to understand that men cannot keep their large, sturdy skeletal systems needed for doing hard, physical labor in good health with kale salad (that Kale they love grown and harvested by men by the way).

Let's give the vegan women a win-win compromise. They save the cows and we still have an abundant supply of dairy for nourishment. All they have to do is let us lock them in a commercial farm, chain them up, and harvest their own breast milk regularly using modern industrial methods.

Of course, there must be absolutely minimal food and water rations for them, no bathing, and no rights. If they care so much about the poor cows then they need to be able to truly understand what it's like to be one so as to fully empathize with them.

We can use artificial insemination (with synthetic sperm; it would be unethical work policy to force a man to engage in degenerate acts such as bestiality or to genetically mix at all) to induce lactation, aborting the fetus shortly before birth. The process could be repeated many times over until the woman's body permanently ceases all milk production, at which point it can be slaughtered and the body parts used as fodder for other foids, or fertilizer for their vegan food supply if cannibalism-related diseases reduce the population too much.

Unfortunately, the meat of a foid is still too similar to a human being's and could be dangerous to eat because of previously mentioned cannibalism related diseases. So while they could theoretically replace cows in dairy production, it wouldn't be possible to use them to replace beef.

So, gas chambers it is for them too, I guess (in video game)?

Last edited:
Vegan women should allow me to drink their nutritious breastmilk directly from the source

And their milk should be produced whilst pregant with my seed

I don't think human milk tastes the same as cow milk, but it's so long since I've tasted human milk that I can't say this with any degree of certainty. Besides,

I give you some credit for coming up with an interesting form of punishment for foids but I'm gonna keep my almond milk

we need to gene edit women to produce more breast milk and have them replace cows

Humans shouldn’t drink cow milk. Its beastiality. Modern factory milk is like 25% pus too.

You have been fooled by the dairy industry. Same with how NPCs claim coffee is “healthy” despite the studies being funded by corporations like foldgers.
yup. soy milk tastes better and Is probably healthier. Apparently dairy milk actually has more estrogen than soy milk overalls.

We should have human farms. Foids are literal cows.