Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “if ur under 5’9 just become a femboy” “incels should just go gay and date each other”

• Thread starter runtofthelitter
  • Start date
runtofthelitter

runtofthelitter

Self-banned
-
i’ve noticed this with zoomers especially
they do not hide their eugenicist beliefs

i thought being gay wasn’t a choice? women become bi and lesbian all the time and god forbid you say they’re in a phase

so being gay is a choice only for undesirable men? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

women have always said "you should go gay" to low status men tho

It's funny because if you could actually pass as a "femboy" then foids would be attracted to you and you could actually date foids because they're all fags who are only attracted to other foids and androgynous men, most incels are hairy ugly bastards who can never look androgynous, at best they'd look like the bearded fat troon meme

It's funny because if you could actually pass as a "femboy" then foids would be attracted to you and you could actually date foids because they're all fags who are only attracted to other foids and androgynous men, most incels are hairy ugly bastards who can never look androgynous, at best they'd look like the bearded fat troon meme
men they arent attracted to dont even register in their mind
that must be why its so easy for them to say that

My shitskin masculine face isn't even good for becoming a femboy.

men they arent attracted to dont even register in their mind
that must be why its so easy for them to say that
Women aren't attracted to men, "straight" women are only as common as gay men, attraction to adult men is psychologically a perversion for both men and women, all the height and status requirements are mental gymnastics foids do to convince themselves they're straight, EVERYONE is only truly attracted to beauty and good face & body

Women aren't attracted to men, "straight" women are only as common as gay men, attraction to adult men is psychologically a perversion for both men and women, all the height and status requirements are mental gymnastics foids do to convince themselves they're straight, EVERYONE is only truly attracted to beauty and good face & body
unbelievably brutal
they have to force themselves to like men

Foids don't like feminine femboys. They may like to use them as girlfriends and an emotional tampon, but they don't view them as a sex object.

just be a greek god theory :feelsrope:
Just deviate positively from the average male as much as possible theory

As an incel you have to deal with 2 major pills:

1- The MALE pill
2- The BELOW-AVERAGE male pill

The MALE pill on itself is brutal and it becomes giga brutal when you're below average

Exactly most incels are ogres.

If id ever looked like a femboy girls would have swarmed me.

Youve got no idea. Theres 3 kinds of guys fall for: Chads (Tall, Handsome, Masculine), Tyrones (Tall, Thugmaxxed, Shredded, Blacks) and Femboys (Feminine, Perfect skin, bubble ass, pretty boy).

If your just a Normie that isnt NT and Rich, or even worse Subhuman tier, its just over. At this point they only say you should go Femboy to increase your chances, but really you can only go pretty if you have certain genetics already AND are young.

If id ever looked like a femboy girls would have swarmed me.

Youve got no idea. Theres 3 kinds of guys fall for: Chads (Tall, Handsome, Masculine), Tyrones (Tall, Thugmaxxed, Shredded, Blacks) and Femboys (Feminine, Perfect skin, bubble ass, pretty boy).

If your just a Normie that isnt NT and Rich, or even worse Subhuman tier, its just over. At this point they only say you should go Femboy to increase your chances, but really you can only go pretty if you have certain genetics already AND are young.
incels cannot fall into any niche to be attractive

Zoomers are faggot subhumans. I hate them

I want to kįłł people who say that (roblox pizza place)

Then they turn around & claim "Height doesn't matter" & "Being gay is not a choice" Gaslighting at it's finest.

:bigbrain:

i thought being gay wasn’t a choice? women become bi and lesbian all the time and god forbid you say they’re in a phase

so being gay is a choice only for undesirable men? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
normies advices are always retarded
don't expect nothing smart from a copy of another copy

and you get foid privilege

men allowed this to happen though. when are you people going to rise up against genetic genocide perpetrated against you?

Being gay is a form of mental illness that arises from being a subhuman,

women have always said "you should go gay" to low status men tho
I hate that so much. They act like you can just change your sexual orientation. It’s just a cruel way to further mock undesirable men

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back