Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if ur incel and sub 115-125 iq u have no purpose

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Reason why the range is so high is cuz the cutoff is different depending on you. Work ethic, cognitive profile, nt etc can come into it. I know iq is negatively associated with fertility so technically as an inkwell youd want to be low iq but thats not how it works. As an incel, unless ur sub 100 and in some shithole area full of obese sheboons (who could still reject you), you aint gonna get shit. Sex havers are avg iq gl ppl. Maybe the occasional tall roidmaxxed MTN. Most midwit inkwells are perpetually virgin and they cant get rich. Of course you could be high iq and non nt so u dont even attempt to make money but thats not rlly smth that happens until 135+. Most 120-130 range ppl arent inflicted with actual non nt and if they are theyre the minority since aspergers+highish iq is pretty rare. For 120-130 iq to failo you in social situations you have to live in some shithole basically. My iq is early 120s absolute max, probably like late 110s. I also have an uneven profile so lots my iq probably actually mog me. Im gonna try to read a lot of books to “increase” my linguistic intelligence so i can get temporary/placebo points ig. Reason its in quotation marks is cuz i believe linguistic intelligence is mostly genetic but ig less than other shit you could say. You need an iq that gets you STACKED. 6 figures is the fucking minimum to live a good life. I think realistically most here will work some 9-5 5 figure job with no gf/wife till death.

dnr but retarded

All of us incels have a purpose in this world. We are God's messengers, sent to punish the wicked and make the world pure and beautiful once again.

My iq is definitely in double digits

you make how much yearly?

i am officially 92 IQ, give or take

All of us incels have a purpose in this world. We are God's messengers, sent to punish the wicked and make the world pure and beautiful once again.
no

There's millions of niggers that can't write their own name living robust lives with stupid whores they impregnate

Reason why the range is so high is cuz the cutoff is different depending on you. Work ethic, cognitive profile, nt etc can come into it. I know iq is negatively associated with fertility so technically as an inkwell youd want to be low iq but thats not how it works. As an incel, unless ur sub 100 and in some shithole area full of obese sheboons (who could still reject you), you aint gonna get shit. Sex havers are avg iq gl ppl. Maybe the occasional tall roidmaxxed MTN. Most midwit inkwells are perpetually virgin and they cant get rich. Of course you could be high iq and non nt so u dont even attempt to make money but thats not rlly smth that happens until 135+. Most 120-130 range ppl arent inflicted with actual non nt and if they are theyre the minority since aspergers+highish iq is pretty rare. For 120-130 iq to failo you in social situations you have to live in some shithole basically. My iq is early 120s absolute max, probably like late 110s. I also have an uneven profile so lots my iq probably actually mog me. Im gonna try to read a lot of books to “increase” my linguistic intelligence so i can get temporary/placebo points ig. Reason its in quotation marks is cuz i believe linguistic intelligence is mostly genetic but ig less than other shit you could say. You need an iq that gets you STACKED. 6 figures is the fucking minimum to live a good life. I think realistically most here will work some 9-5 5 figure job with no gf/wife till death.
Yea

Your avi keeps mentality derailing me every time I read a thread lol

I don’t like low iqcels, never was a fan of em since low iq is a foid/nignog trait.

@Johnhatenigger12 why?

This shit is retarded and you should think about this

a few guys in here have low iq because of their genetics and shit
life is unfair thats the brutal truth. Ig finding purpose in life can be subjective but i think if ur not rich as an incel youll never be fulfilled enough. Im not saying they cant make friends and enjoy that but like most incels dont have an irl social life. im not condoning discrimination based on uncontrollable factors this is purely just a theory.

life is unfair thats the brutal truth. Ig finding purpose in life can be subjective but i think if ur not rich as an incel youll never be fulfilled enough. Im not saying they cant make friends and enjoy that but like most incels dont have an irl social life. im not condoning discrimination based on uncontrollable factors this is purely just a theory.
Okay i understand

dnr, med IQ is superior to high IQ because you are more social and lower inhib without being a retarded low IQ monkey

dnr. i wont bother doing a iq test

There's millions of niggers that can't write their own name living robust lives with stupid whores they impregnate
They fuck ugly women of their own race, who cares?

You're retarded if you think having a low IQ makes one more attractive or better at socializing.

I got 131iq and got into mensa but I've got nothing to show for bc I am very unmotivated.

I'd be surprised if my iq wasn't negative tbh.

Our purpose is to serve god's favorites, there aren't winners without losers.

I'm 87 IQ and non-NT

Now, I'll document my scores:

(115) Queendom

(135) 123test

MENSA Luxembourg - You have some chances to pass the real test

Rs1999574CI

Rs11264236EA

View: https://youtu.be/9_bQHQxKFQY?t=15

fedpost but mildly agree

jelouse of those social moggers who went through college easy. bottom tier retard loser posting here over and over