Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if u fail in america it’s over for u (financially)

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
if u can’t make money in america ur a loser

They always complaining about "only" winning 50k monthly

They always complaining about "only" winning 50k monthly
Eyebrows GIF

Her name?

Nigga I can’t do anything at all

I dunno man I was lazy so I just searched 'anime' in gifs and picked this one I cant even see my signature Im always on mobile :bigbrain:
Don't answer that bitch. He's an arrogant prick. He'll leave you talking alone like the disrespectful sissy that he is.

yup you need to make it to the cream of the crop or it's over. Expenses keep rising. They never stop. Now fucking AI is coming as well to fuck us. I was grinding 3-4 hours daily in addition to working 8 hours a day for years but in the end, it wasn't enough. u need to grind 14-16 hours every day in USA to compete. there is no time for coping. only extreme talent or extreme grinding can save you in this vile wrteched fucking shithole.

I will be amping my grind to 6 hours

Last edited:
You can get a job at a factory for $16/17 an hour and then geomax yo to the Philippines in the future. Being American is playing life on easy mode when it comes to making money.

yup you need to make it to the cream of the crop or it's over. Expenses keep rising. They never stop. Now fucking AI is coming as well to fuck us. I was grinding 3-4 hours daily in addition to working 8 hours a day for years but in the end, it wasn't enough. u need to grind 14-16 hours every day in USA to compete. there is no time for coping. only extreme talent or extreme grinding can save you in this vile wrteched fucking shithole.

i’m winning in life right now because i can be a neet . wageslaving is for copers

america has the largest economy and most opportunities to make money. if u fail at making money in america ur probably going to fail everywhere else as well

america has the largest economy and most opportunities to make money. if u fail at making money in america ur probably going to fail everywhere else as well
true tbh. if you can't make in the USA. you can't make it anywhere. Just genetic trash

True, America is the land of money and opportunities. It's almost impossible to be involuntarily broke or homeless in America. I really hope that one day I'll be able to get out of my third world shithole and immigrate to America and live the rest of my life there. The land of the free and home of the brave has a unique charm that is unparalleled, I'm saying this as someone who has never been to America before. I've gained knowledge and insight into the country through various means like media, literature, and people who have visited or lived there. I applied for the 2024 Green Card lottery program and the results will be announced on May, I really hope I'm one of the lucky ones that get randomly picked for a green card each year. America is truly a wonderful country, not only because of its economy and opportunities, but also because of the values enshrined in the American constitution, such as freedom of speech, religion, assembly, etc. Also unlike the shithole that I live in, America's system of governance and the rule of law provide a stable and predictable environment for people to thrive.

True, America is the land of money and opportunities. It's almost impossible to be involuntarily broke or homeless in America. I really hope that one day I'll be able to get out of my third world shithole and immigrate to America and live the rest of my life there. The land of the free and home of the brave has a unique charm that is unparalleled, I'm saying this as someone who has never been to America before. I've gained knowledge and insight into the country through various means like media, literature, and people who have visited or lived there. I applied for the 2024 Green Card lottery program and the results will be announced on May, I really hope I'm one of the lucky ones that get randomly picked for a green card each year. America is truly a wonderful country, not only because of its economy and opportunities, but also because of the values enshrined in the American constitution, such as freedom of speech, religion, assembly, etc. Also unlike the shithole that I live in, America's system of governance and the rule of law provide a stable and predictable environment for people to thrive.
even in America, job competition is insane. 1000+ job applications to get a good white collar job at entry level applies..